Page 3 of 202 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

So last night I finally got a chance to try out the Laguna Seca and Monaco GP user created tracks and I must say, I'm damn impressed. Especially the Laguna one which other then a bit of jump between turn 4 and 5 is really well done, even with the proper elevation changes. Most fun on motorcycles IMO. Now the Monaco circuit is a different kettle of fish altogether and you can forget about the same level of accuracy as the real circuit's elevation changes were not even a consideration. Instead what you have is a pretty good copy of the layout only expanded about 5 times in size so it's ultra fast and is a lot of fun with a bunch of supercars. Definitely try these if you haven't yet.

There's also a figure 8 jump race (can't remember the name) that's been added which is a blast too (in cars) but it suffers from the ramp/bike glitch (I want to call it) where when on a motorcycle, you tend to face plant into the ramp face unless you hit it just right.

These sound great, Rey -- thanks for the heads-up!

Junior Potato
    Being squished under the door was the best part.

I'll play it when there are 200 people on theserver not like 16 like it's 1998

Yeah, that'd be fun, getting griefed by 199 13 year olds.

Junior Potato
    Michael Jackson didn't seem to mind playing with 20 two-year-olds.

It's probably better with more little ones than fewer big ones. Certainly cheaper, as I understand it.

Junior Potato
    That's right.

I spent the the last few days testing out suspension settings in GTA V. The Competition suspensions are far too hard and can cause your car to fishtail and see-saw pretty badly.

If you stick to either Lowered or Sport suspensions instead, you'll find your rides a lot more controlled and ultimately faster.