Page 5 of 202 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

NEED PC VERSION GODDAMNIT

Jason, it used to be racing. But they toned down the payouts AFAIK. I haven't played in a while, but maybe jump into survival missions? If you don't have them unlocked, someone can still invite you into a game I believe.

The nice bit is that they give you guns and ammo and you can hold onto it if you complete all the waves (including the minigun ). But you lose the guns you don't have unlocked when you die. I'm not sure how picked-up ammo works with weapons you already have unlocked and own, though.

Survival is pretty decent still. Boneyard isn't as easy as it was, they've fucked with the enemy spawn points a little, but it's still $20k if you survive all 10 waves. There are decent places to hide on all the survivals - just look on youtube if nothing jumps out at you.
    Races can still be reasonably lurative depoending on how good you are but just remember that it's now paid out on the time you spend racing. Jumps, Jumps, Jumps ($3k tops) won't pay out anything like as much as the grand tour ($15-20k) for example. And that's if you finish first. That dicking around we did the other night isn't really all that efficient for cash generation or grinding rp.

Missions can be a great way to earn cash but you have to be proficient at them. The level you're on now the payouts can easily be wiped out by wrecking your personal car or sticky bombing the crap out of everything. However once you start rolling them back to back at a nice pace you can easily earn $80k+ in a session before you realise it. As you level up the missions pay out a lot more, the most I've seen recently has been $25k for some of them. A few of those and you're laughing.

Thanks for the tips.

"Coming this Friday: The GTA Online Valentine's Day Massacre Special"

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...s-Day-Massacre

I spy some tommy guns?!
    May need to log back in for this...

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    My latest pics (been doing a second story playthrough over the past week);

The O'Neils house you set on fire for a mission;

Took ages to get a lightning shot, have to be real quick like in real life. Except you have more of a chance in a game. Slightly. Kinda disappointed with this one though, there were much better flashes that i missed.

Was riding a mountain bike through the subway tunnels today, then ventured into the tunnel under construction and suddenly the tunnel disappeared and got replaced with an underground view.

Eventually had to switch to another character to get out, as couldn't move out of the tunnel.

Damn, the car is $750k... doubt I can make that much before they take it offline again.

I managed to get the update and the VDM pack but now I can`t connect to the Rockstar servers anymore.

Same here. It can't connect and wants me to start a new character. When you do get in check all your cars are still insured by pressing down on the dpad in the garage. People are reporting some loosing coverage and they have lost their cars for good when they inevitably get destroyed.
    Arsed around with the Roosevelt in story mode for a while. It's pretty cool. Not $750k cool though.