Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Battlefront 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    More footage! It's like a leak-a-thon, except this time it's new footage of a new location from EpVII

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6-HUgzYPm9g
    Dunno if you checked that link or not RWA... Your previous post did have gameplay footage. This one does not.

Star Wars Battlefront Beta Coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in October

Junior Potato

Junior Potato
    BETA IS OUT NOW

I have it downloading now to my PS4. 7-and-a-bit gigabytes.

I don't like it. :/

Graphically and aurally, on PC anyway it's amazing. The 'Gameplay' feels very arcade and shallow. Hoth is way too open for the unstoppable, practically invincible AT-AT to not be OP. Rebels nearly always lose because 90% of the people playing think it's TDM or some shit like that and do fuck all to win, such as capping the Uplinks. Blaster Pisstols seem to be just as strong as Blaster rifles so there's little point in changing to anything else. It all just feels a bit 'weaksauce' and I can't see me picking it up unless it's hellish cheap. Vader/Luke is completely overpowered as are the AT-AT's. One guy went 53-9 simply because he was in the AT-AT and one guy played Vader 3 times in one round. Also if you come across one of the 'supers' then you're dead meat and can't do a damned thing. Also Lightsabers have a range of about 30ft despite being 3 feet long.

Won't be buying, I'll stick with BF4.

Ah, thanks, saves me the download (and from downloading Origin as well).

IMO the AT-ATs and the Heroes *should* be overpowered, but rare. It should be a major accomplishment to take them down. But this is all stuff they'll likely tune during the beta, and/or use to tune the final product. LET THE INSTALL CONTINUE!
    Get that weak shit off my track

The nice thing about Battlefield/Battlefront, at least for me, has always been that you had options to do other things and not just run directly towards the people who were better than you and let them shoot you. Because of the gameplay modes available for multiplayer in the beta, it's back to just running yourself into the fray and hoping you don't get sniped by the long range rifle that every person can carry as a perk. Hopefully there will be a more sprawling, free form mode in the main game.
    Get that weak shit off my track