Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 eff yeah

Junior Potato

2022 eff yeah

Two months into the new year and my region is experiencing the biggest rainfall event we’ve had in ages. Some areas are past the 2011 flood level after three days of continuous rain being fed from a system a few hundred km north of me. So that’s two once-in-a-hundred-years flooding events in a dozen years.

Semi-related but I met a girl last year who kinda liked me. I’m injured and doing my own thing so I didn’t pursue her. I saw her again last weekend and we, you know…

We fucked.

A lot. It was disgusting. All night and into the morning.

Anyway I was chatting to her during the week and asked if I could come visit her this weekend. She lives in Dayboro, a tiny village up in the mountains near the junction of a few creeks that run into the Pine River, north of Brisbane.

Next thing you know the apocalypse happens and her town is cut off from the outside world due to intense flooding. I think I am cursed.

Eff yeah 2022. Thanks climate change.

Wow. On multiple levels.

I have zero motivation to make anything since the new year. My gal has been actively pursuing a new job. If I keep making stuff, it will just be more stuff we have to unload. I have not been selling anything, except caricatures.

Our dog is close to taking his final trip to the vet. He was diagnosed with bone cancer in August, but he is defying the odds. Alas, it's getting difficult for him to walk.

Administrator
    Oof, I'm so sorry to hear about your pup, Cam. We had to make that call a little over a year ago for Jezza. It's hard as hell, even when you ultimately know it's the right thing.

Junior Potato
    Sorry to hear about your dog Cam

Sorry to hear about Levi, Cam.

sorry bout your dog cam. I'm on like my 20th. just went deaf a few months ago, so on the final stretch.

good doggos are like the greatest thing but also so unfairly spaced in the timelines of our lives.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Scott Hall is about to shuffle off this mortal coil.
    acket.

He may kick out. Was taken off of life support six hours ago yet still hanging in there fighting for his life. *fingers crossed*