Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: LEGO

I had wanted to get the Grand Prix Race because I saw it was in stock again on the Lego website. Delayed getting it because of getting sick and I've missed out on it again. I hate that it's 130 on their site but is 155-160 elsewhere.

My Cuscoo stuff.

Sainsburys had 2013 City stuff on clearance so I got 60002 Fire Truck and 60017 Flat Bed for £12 each. Also picked up the Mini Tie Interceptor 75031 which is cool!

Great news or greatest news?

Next Cuusoo project that passes in the Ghostbusters 30th anniversary set. Just the four minifigs and ECTO1 though, no mention of the firestation.

Also that awesome giant retro space series ship? Being made. Complete with Benny from the movie.

Junior Potato
    My Curiosity rover hadn't arrived yet

So I checked my order on the Lego website to see what was up, and it showed that the delivery was cancelled

Something about me not responding to a message (which I never got) asking if I still wanted it, even after I called on the 17th to make sure it was still coming

I quick phone call later and the nice lady re-opened my order and sent it to dispatch

I then asked nicely, since I had to wait so long, if I could please get it sent express instead of regular shipping, and she said yes and apologised for the mistake

Now I just wait for my confirmation email and hope like heck that she doesn't accidentally charge me $60 to ship a $50 set

More Lego Awesomeness!!

Build With Chrome app lets you create fantasy life-size buildings right from your computer or handheld device. The app is also integrated with Google Maps, so you can build crazy structures in even the most unforgiving terrain.
    Build With Chrome lets LEGO freaks get their fix virtually anywhere. Users can dive right in, or learn the software in the Build Academy, which offers games, challenges and tips for building. Each virtual “kit” is well organized, with color coded pieces in varying sizes lined up waiting for use. Like the real thing, each piece makes that satisfying clicking noise when attached to another.

Linked to Google Maps, the program lets you build a LEGO dream house on any plot around the world, fusing the fantasy with reality. Users can also save and share their designs with other fans around the world, or build side by side.

Build With Chrome is available on your computer, or on your hand held Android phone or tablet, sucking up your time even away from the computer. The release of the App coincides with “The Lego Movie,” which opens in late February.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Wanna Fight?
    Johnny never played a V. He was a Mosrite Ventures man until the day he died.

I finally got around to ordering the book for this from the arvobrothers.

It worked out at £32ish posted, which isn't too bad for a low run book with all the stickers and everything. They very kindly sent me a parts list to put into bricklink. The first store I tried would cost me nearly £280 for only 216 out of 245 different lots. This could be expensive if I go past the "interesting coffee book" phase. I can't find anyone who has built it yet so I don't really have a ballpark for what it should cost, so for now I think I'll wait for the book to arrive then work out dimensions and costs and go from there.