Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /DRIVE coming to NBCSN

Did anyone see it? I misread and thought it was going to be after the race...

Yep, I saw it. And I thought it was well done and is already much better than Top Gear USA. Looking forward to more episodes. Though 30 minutes didn't give them a ton of time, so hopefully the show can be successful enough to garner more time per episode.

No DVR and everytime it seems to be showing I am not home. Not found a place to download it yet and its not on their website to watch. I have heard really good things about it too.

I watched it, I liked it. If Top Gear USA sticks to the cheap car challenges, and /Drive does the fancy car stuff, it will combine to challenge Top Gear UK. Either way, I enjoy all three shows, and am happy to see all of them.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Yeah, I liked it a lot. A bit short on the details of the cars (especially the McLaren, since Spinelli is the American James May it would seem), but still real cool. Felt more like a film from an older Top Gear that focused on the cars and the drive, and less on scripted funny bits.

Hmm, doesn't look like anyone has uploaded it to my usual source.