Page 177 of 187 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1870

Thread: Destiny - Bungie's Next Big Project

I deleted my hunter and made a new titan.

Yeeeah!

Finally received my Icebreaker last night, as well as the extra set o' LL400 pantz I needed to get my last 'toon up to 400. 400 across the board now, son!

In other news, New Monarchy has the *worst* faction weapons...

EDIT: Iron Banner is coming back next week -- Helmets & Boots! I need to stock up on Leg Armor like crazy!

Also, sounds like the first round of nerfs after the Mega Secondary Ammo Nerf are coming. Making No Land Beyond flinch more is fucking fantastic.
    Last edited by novicius; February 24th, 2017 at 03:38 AM.

I could never get rid of my Hunter. The WomboCombo is just too enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    WomboCombo
    I don't know what that is.

Seeing how you don't play PvP it doesn't really matter.

But for reference, when using the Nightstalker class you basically have two grenades via the standard grenade and smoke with envenomed. So you can throw both within short order and trap a player within the smoke that is killing them and drop a voidwall grenade on them. It kills them in a very quick fashion. Aka, the WomboCombo.

Thank you.

It's official: Your Destiny Character's Levels And Items Won't Transfer To Destiny 2

Bungie.net: The Road Ahead

Quote Originally Posted by "Bungie.net
    Sequels represent the start of a new adventure for every player, with new worlds to explore, new stories to tell, new powers to acquire, new loot to earn, and much more. This led us to a decision that would enable us to serve both the game and the player’s best interests: Destiny 1 power, possessions, and Eververse-related items and currency will not carry forward. They will, however, remain accessible to you in Destiny 1.
    We know that, just like us, you have grown fond of the Guardians you’ve created, so we do plan to preserve your character personalization. We are going to recognize the dedication and passion you’ve shown for this world. Specifically, the class, race, gender, face, hair, and marking selections for all characters that have achieved Level 20 and completed the Black Garden story mission will carry forward. We also plan to award those veteran accounts with honors that reflect your Destiny 1 accomplishments.
    I'm obviously ok with this. Luke Smith's team has undoubtedly analyzed all facets of this decision and decided to punt. #day1buy

While it would have been cool to just continue the LL march to 500-800, I do hope they either 1.) get rid of Light Levels and just expand the spread of normal Levels, or 2.) display everyone's Light Level. It does no good to have a bunch of gamers wandering around with "Level 40" showing up.

Other than that, let's see what they pitch us this winter!

EDIT: Also Phil, did you see this ToO app? https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...r_android_for/
    Last edited by novicius; March 3rd, 2017 at 10:27 AM.