Page 176 of 187 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1870

Thread: Destiny - Bungie's Next Big Project

Are you a No Land Beyond primary sniper rifle user? 'Cause that's the only sniping that's gonna get done in serious amounts at this point.

Seriously, wiping out your Secondary Ammo when you die is... well, it's a breath of fresh air for one.

Back to seeing others use The Last Word dominantly, maybe some Universal Remote. Suros Regime and obviously my beloved Khvostov are good, too. #thenewmeta
    Last edited by novicius; February 15th, 2017 at 04:13 AM.

I am loving this new Meta. Fuckin brilliant.

I used several ARs (Dealbreaker, Grim Citizen, Genesis Chain) yesterday, as well as my Parthian Shot and all of them felt equal to the task. I think I was shotgunned *once the whole night in 2-3 hours of Elimination and Doubles gameplay. It was awesome having people rushing me and gunning them down. You could tell it was people that were used to shotgun rushing and they haven't adapted yet.

I was already a big fan of Sidearms so the move to them is fine with me. And the battles with them are fun and varied. But I am sad this basically killed vooping. I really enjoy that as well. Did see a few NLBs. But they can be flanked much easier now.

I plan on trying out a few more of the ARs in my stable like Monte Carlo, DoP, Righteous VII and The Continental.

*Actually check that, there was one match of Doubles where this guy was just a beast with UR.

In my trials with Invective, I was running with Dead Orbit's auto rifle, EXTREMOPHILE 011. While not a meta AR, I still got some decent work done with it.

I have some guns. I shoot things.

Infinite hammers & Bladedancers.

Don't try this at home, kids.

I got werked last night.

Kept coming up against better teamwork, basically. Face full of Team fire over and over again. Painful. Then while I'm tying up 2-3 Guardians on the other team, my team is... not capturing Control points? Camping? Dancing? Who knows.

Ah well. I did get to compare Khvostov to Suros Regime -- again for me, no contest, Khvostov wins. I couldn't tell you why and I highly doubt it's rated as the best Auto Rifle in the game... #shrug

I'm going to give that a whirl. That would be great to speed up some raids.

Really trying to get into Suros Regime with the new update (even with the kinda-b0rked healing perk). Eh, whatevs.

Ran through Nightfall last night in an effort to get Ice Breaker -- no dice. Will try again later this week.

Lastly, I need multiple sets of LL400 Boots!

That title is kindof misleading. The book is not only about Destiny. From Jason's post on Kotaku

"Here’s the full list of games this thing covers:

Stardew Valley
    Diablo III
    Destiny
    The Witcher 3
    Halo Wars
    Pillars of Eternity
    Dragon Age: Inquisition
    Shovel Knight
    Uncharted 4
    Star Wars 1313"