Page 178 of 187 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1870

Thread: Destiny - Bungie's Next Big Project

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    2.) display everyone's Light Level. It does no good to have a bunch of gamers wandering around with "Level 40" showing up.
    This is what The Division figured out, but I assumed it was another thing they stole from Destiny.
    Get that weak shit off my track

You getting in on Destiny 2 KCH?

Not unless there's a Jedi class that only uses a laser/plasma sword with unlimited ammo and no guns.

Sounds OP

Quote Originally Posted by novicius View Post
    It's official: Your Destiny Character's Levels And Items Won't Transfer To Destiny 2

Bungie.net: The Road Ahead

I'm obviously ok with this. Luke Smith's team has undoubtedly analyzed all facets of this decision and decided to punt. #day1buy

While it would have been cool to just continue the LL march to 500-800, I do hope they either 1.) get rid of Light Levels and just expand the spread of normal Levels, or 2.) display everyone's Light Level. It does no good to have a bunch of gamers wandering around with "Level 40" showing up.

Other than that, let's see what they pitch us this winter!

EDIT: Also Phil, did you see this ToO app? https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...r_android_for/
    As I've mentioned before, I am perfectly fine with starting over. So the fact they are going to carry over my characters is just gravy. I should probably make sure each of my characters has beaten the Black Garden mission. I know my Titan has, not sure about my Warlock and Hunter.

I've seen some people bitching about the one thing they wanted to change was the look of their character, hairstyle etc. Well maybe you will once you load your character into the game.... And I've seen people talk about how they want to change their character from a female exo to a male human. Well, just start a new character then cause it's not the same character. Duh.

They show level because it used to mean something. Now why they never changed it when they switched to LL when they released TTK, who knows.... My guess is it is at the very basis of the code and wasn't worth the effort to change it. IMO, they should just have you gamer tag. If someone wants to know more about you or your character they can.

I don't think we will see any info on D2 until the late spring and E3. Winter is over in a couple weeks . We will find out about the end of D1 though. The next couple weeks will be twitch reveals about the Spring update.

And I don't have an android phone. Apple 4 lyfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    And I don't have an android phone. Apple 4 lyfe.
    My heart hurts.

Good lord the Record book is 13 pages. Seeing as how it displays a page for Hunters. I'm gonna guess the pages are:

Hunter
    Warlock
    Titan
    Earth
    Moon
    Venus
    Mars
    Crucible
    Story missions
    Strikes
    Nightfall
    Raid VoG
    Raid Crota
    Last edited by Phil_SS; March 6th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

Another book I'm not gonna finish.

I'm just hoping that there is finally a leveled-up Vault of Glass raid by the Live Team. Mmm, that's where the money is.

Because of the size of that Book, it could simply be this:

Quote Originally Posted by Reddit Commenter
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Everyone is hyping up saying how "VoG is back!", "Fatebringer is back!" but it's very well in the realm of possibility that, like the "No Time to Explain" quest, we just have to go there for the record book and nothing will drop at max Light.

Old Raids are back at 390. VoG and Crota will have enhanced gameplay and also Challenge modes. Plus new armor with ornaments like in WOTM or Trials.

Tomorrow they are going to unveil new weekly events. Including Daybreak Strikes which appear to be Mayhem Strikes. That could be hella fun.