Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny - Bungie's Next Big Project

I dunno... I want to like this - and there are elements that I do like, don't get me wrong - but it just seems so bland every time I see a gameplay trailer that I just find myself unable to get into the hype. The character and monster designs are just so meh, while the gameplay itself looks like Elder Scrolls with guns. That latter isn't necessarily a bad thing in itself, but gimme a beefy FPS system with weight to it any day (Halo, Gears, etc.); Destiny just looks really floaty right now, but maybe that estimation will change with hands-on play. Tell me more about why I'll love this. What's the deal with vehicles? What sort of awesome party shenanigans can I get up to with people online (anything about the party interface I should know of other than user friendly drop-in/out capability)?

Understandable. We'll find out more presumably in June @ E3 2014.

Tbh, I don't care about space flight as j plan to make a hunter and set off into the distance to get lost and explore much like I did in skyrim. I'm hoping for an es: halo and nothing more. What worries me most is the potentially forced social interactions they'll be leading us into.

http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=11485

Quite the emotionally charged update today. Looks like we'll have plenty of gaming coverage from the alpha to dive into soon.

PC version still not confirmed?

New screenshots released -- look like 360/PS3 screenies.

I wish they were Wii U screenies #onlyoneworkingconsole
    Get that weak shit off my track

Get that weak shit off my track

It's basically a guided tour of the alpha... we know Bungie can make fast moving, intelligent enemies that are fun to fight. And about the emptiness... does she expect the vast areas to be packed dense with enemies? And the hub will be packed at launch. It won't be in an isolated environment. Assuming all goes to plan and the servers hold up

I don't know, I'm biased. I feel like this will be a good game and nothing can change that