Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: *synth* I WORKOUT

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Update, still doing well, lost another 4 pounds in the past 2 weeks...working up to 100 kettlebell swings every other day, at 40 swings with 15 pound weight....once I get to 100 a day I'll move up in weight and go back to 10 or 20. I'm also doing separate arm/chest workouts every few days
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGeneral View Post
    Are you back on the trails, maybe still contemplating another ultra?
    Not even close - my shoes developed a problem that saw rocks getting stuck in the heel, and this was the second time it happened to me after swapping the first pair so the store gave me a refund. I don't even have shoes any more!

I think the next really big thing will be the Heysen 105, with a couple of shorter runs (marathons) in between. Not sure if it'll be next year or the year after.

Meanwhile though, disc golf is fun!

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I did want to clarify that I am *NOT* using the scale to measure my progress primarily. It can be a good measurement but there's many reasons IMO why it doesn't tell the whole story, especially if you're building muscle.

I do take shirts that I had difficulty fitting into before and checking if I fit into them better and I can say without a doubt that is happening much easier than seeing what the scale shows. I mentioned a long time ago but I definitely think weighing yourself every few weeks is better than once a day or once a week.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com