Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: *synth* I WORKOUT

No, BrianJ is deceased. JSG is still ll here.

In other news, I haven't been able to hit the gym since middle of April. Failed implant in my right arm forced more surgery, and not being able to do much with my legs, gym time was full of frustrating times and disappoinment.

I wasn't able to push as hard as I had, or make any gains. I was stuck.

So I wait until I get the clear to get back to the weights. The left of the gravity pulling against my body is severely missed.

Hope to change that come February.

My injury certainly wasn't as bad as yours, but I feel some of your pain, at least. What sort of implant, if I can ask?

Only recently, with the help of a trainer, am I finally getting my back into shape. Consistent lat pulldowns on the machine really help, something I couldn't do in my home gym.

Of course, now I'm realizing just how much of a disaster my knees are, so there's a lot of light step-ups and split squats to try and get my hips and knees back into functional line.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    No, BrianJ is deceased. JSG is still ll here.
    I know Brian J is deceased, been six years now. Who was the member in California who passed away, he was way into riding bikes?

overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    My injury certainly wasn't as bad as yours, but I feel some of your pain, at least. What sort of implant, if I can ask?
    He got some tits put on his arm for sh*ts & giggles.
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    Of course, now I'm realizing just how much of a disaster my knees are, so there's a lot of light step-ups and split squats to try and get my hips and knees back into functional line.
    My knees are a complete trainwreck. Fully bone-on-bone in the right, while the left still has a little cartilage, which floats around and occasionally gets wedged weirdly and locks the joint up. FUN TIMES FOR OLD MAN!
    -Formerly Stabulator

A long plate and 8 or so screws. Non-union had me putting all of the load I was lifting into the plate and screws. Screws had wallowed their respective holes loose to the point the threads weren't engaging anymore.

Tired of looking like a melting Shar-Pei. Doing something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    A long plate and 8 or so screws. Non-union had me putting all of the load I was lifting into the plate and screws. Screws had wallowed their respective holes loose to the point the threads weren't engaging anymore.
    That sounds..... EEEEEEEECH.

My knees are getting better, but I still wonder if I should be being some kind of fancy knee braces when I do these movements. I suppose there's one belief that if you use a brace, the knee won't actually strengthen and fix itself.