Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: *synth* I WORKOUT

My personal trainer friend looks a bit like a fitness model and is a very understanding trainer. That plus the guilt I feel from not working out when everyone will tell you that you're supposed to. Those are the reasons I'm continuing.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Subtext: your personal trainer is a super hot female you like?

And of whom you have pics?

And vids.

She made her Instagram profile private recently, so posting such imagery publicly would probably be against her wishes. But yes, the fact that my trainer is a super hot female that I've known and liked for approximately 10 years now (she worked at Hooters), and the gym is owned by her boyfriend so I don't have to pay a membership fee, just her personal training fee, are major factors in my decision.

To satisfy the masses, I offer this: she is one of the people in this picture I took 8 years ago.

Last edited by Kchrpm; August 19th, 2020 at 06:50 PM.

Started a subscription workout a few weeks ago. So far I really like it and it was very reasonable price wise. Hopefully I can gain some muscles now that I have a lifting routine and start seeing results again. I miss going to a gym and having a personal trainer, but not willing to risk it with covid.

I have been seeing a physiotherapist for Achilles tendon pain. It is nice to have an excuse to ride my bike (to the gym.) My calves were sore after the first day. The pain I experience is occasional, there seems to be no definitive cause and it does not seem to be getting better yet.

The weekly workouts continue, and I have been told I am getting stronger and have better endurance, but I feel no different/better. To see real change (without actively dieting) I would probably need to add a second or third day of similar intensity and cost, and I'm not particularly interested in that right now.

but I feel no different/better.
    It's good to have some obvious metrics that you can look into testing yourself against.