Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: *synth* I WORKOUT

I put on one of my old t-shirts this morning and I thought, "I don't remember this t-shirt being this snug."

Just as long as it's not snug around the belly.

I should have specified around the chest.

The weird thing is, I am not doing anything crazy, just push-up, sit-ups and a few things with hand weights.

hand weights = shake weight?

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    I put on one of my old t-shirts this morning and I thought, "I don't remember this t-shirt being this snug."
    Good Progress is good. Congrats.

I'm having issues fitting in some XL shirts, depends on the brands... long sleeved casual/dress collared shirts.... Short sleeved is less an issue. I'm not very big really, I have no idea how big guys fit in clothes.

Being slim and lanky has always been a problem buying clothes. Everything is always baggy and/or too short, unless I am lucky enough to find a "slim fit" or "athletic cut" piece of clothing. Not only that, shirt sleeves are almost never long enough, at least in casual clothing stores. Very rarely does a store have tall sizes, unless it's a big and tall shop. However, big and tall shops are just that; big AND tall shops, not big OR tall shops. This problem perplexes me because I see plenty of people built like me. Surely there is a demand for tall, thin, dudes clothes. If I can't find a size that fits me, the usual response from sales reps is, "You can buy your size online." or something like that. I would rather try clothing on first before buying.

Lori has had a similar problem pretty much her whole life. Being a woman over six feet tall makes it very difficult to shop for clothes. Nowadays, she has to buy almost everything online because there are no shops that stock sizes that fit her. Once we were in a mall and we walked into a women's clothing store. As soon as we came in, one of the sales ladies said, "Thank you for coming in, but I can tell you right now that we are not going to have anything that fits you." Lori's sister is 6' 4".
    Last edited by Cam; January 20th, 2018 at 10:42 AM.

I really doubt that there are all that many people of your height and weight. A 6'4" man is in the 98.9th percentile for height in the US. A 6'5" man is in the 99.58th percentile for height.

Mind you, that's before we get into being tall and thin.

Even I have problems finding clothes that are cut for how lean I am. Unless slim/athletic fit, most collared shirts bag quite a bit in the waist.

Even at 5'6 you have a hard time?

Most guys my height weigh more than 145 lbs.

T-shirts generally aren't an issue, as extra waist room helps conceal pistols.