Page 184 of 222 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2212

Thread: TSG's Unified Fleet Thread

That's what I think every time I drive it. It's just such a ridiculous car for me to own, but after getting it painted I really fell in love with it again.

Got word that my fancy Trionic conversion parts shipped, so I got to work on the SPG. I'll tell you, a super nice thing about c900s is clutch changes. Took fifteen minutes to remove it, and no joke, I had a beer in my hand a lot of that time.

Getting the clutch out requires a couple wrenches and a screwdriver, and then some weird stuff I made I keep in a bag:

You've got your bent-up threaded rod, your cut up steel tube, your cut up allen wrench, an M8 bolt and big ass washer, some rubber caps in case you need to open up the hydraulics, and a round aluminum doodad that might be from a ZF 4HP18 automatic transmission but I don't remember. Back in the day I used to scrounge this stuff up from around the garage, but a few years ago I got smart and put it all in a Ziploc bag to save time... I felt like it was a problem that "find threaded rod" took longer than "remove clutch and flywheel."

Got a lot going on this weekend, but I'm hoping to get the SPG back together, fix the leak on the Suburban, and stare at the motorhome some more... we'll see how that goes!

Only barely related through your RV... are you doing Burning Man or Oregon Eclipse this year?

Neither this year... we're taking it off as she has Burlesque Hall of Fame, I have the Saab Owner's Convention, and we have the looming catastrophe that's her mother. We'll be at Burning Man next year almost for certain - 95%.

Yeah we are planning to go to the Burn in 2018 as well. Doing the Eclipse this year.

I would have liked to go, but it's on the same days as the Saab Owner's Convention, and since OE is every year in Oregon and SOC is on the west coast once every two decades, it wasn't a tough choice.

Uh, the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE in Oregon is the first on US soil since 1979.

Maybe you're thinking of Symbiosis, who put the festival at the eclipse together?

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Burlesque Hall of Fame
    Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerB View Post
    Maybe you're thinking of Symbiosis, who put the festival at the eclipse together?
    That is what I'm thinking of!

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    Wait, what?
    http://bhofweekend.com/

My lovely lady performs.

I thought maybe she was being inducted.