Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Forza Horizon 2

Wow cool! I might have to give this a go.

And Forza Hub is what it says. It is the hub for all the Forza games. And I think the FH2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack was a day one free DL for the game.

Administrator
    Wish it was Play Anywhere. I've gotten really spoiled by FH3 and F7 on my PC.

Administrator
    And I'm quickly reminded of why I like Play Anywhere, even though it's also slow to load. I started installing FH2 back around 11:30AM. It got to 82% right about 1:40PM. It is now 3:37PM and it's still at 82%.

Even moreso - it wasn't that it was slowly downloading, it was that it finished but didn't update itself correctly and had to be forcibly shut down and restarted. Why does Microsoft insist on trying to do sleep/hibernate modes...it's been like 25 years and they still can't get that shit right.

One fun part though - collecting all the credits I've picked up from Forza Hub over the past however long. Got 26 million credits out of that. In that same nearly 3 year span, my drivatar earned me 24K.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; August 2nd, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_SS View Post
    And Forza Hub is what it says. It is the hub for all the Forza games. And I think the FH2 Ten Year Anniversary Car Pack was a day one free DL for the game.
    I've been mansplained!