Page 1038 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088113815382038 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Quote Originally Posted by Fogelhund View Post
    See, when you defend sexual assault, or attempt to justify it, it's a deplorable action. It shouldn't be... see, he did it too... it's all bad, no matter who did it.

Anyone who thinks that one side has more than the other, is either dense, or has frontal lobe damage. That any party would let someone run, after this has come up is simply brutal. Fuck them all.
    Totally agree. What Franken (and Lauer, Conyers, etc) allegedly did is wholly despicable, and reprehensible. What Moore allegedly did is that and a hell-worthy trespass (if you're into that). The others are accusations involving adults. Moore's are not.

But then, we have a president who was on camera stating he can do what he wants, because he's rich. I wonder what the outrage would have been if HRC said something similar. "I just start yanking dicks"

Fuck them all.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Watch the video, man.
    I thought it was a banner!

But, no I wouldn't hesitate to go down on her.
    acket.

Administrator
    Sounds like Flynn may be singing like a canary. He's being charged with one count of lying to the FBI and expected to plead guilty this morning.

Drew, I would love to hear that sound-clip.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    But, no I wouldn't hesitate to go down on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Sounds like Flynn may be singing like a canary. He's being charged with one count of lying to the FBI and expected to plead guilty this morning.

Provide us with the names, dates and places -- as well as the methods used to ensure plausible deniability, kthxbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Republicans' are already acting together somewhat... They have control of all 3 branches of government.

Don't really care about Hollywood scandals, but when democrats can't win seats and now giving up seats because of this, that's a big concern...

But even Hollywood scandals, I feel bad for the countless folks who've lost work because of these scandals. I think enough is enough. I think these predators should've learned their lessons... if anything, lets out the guys who are doing things now rather than years or decades ago...
    No, Fuck them all. That their missteps were years ago, doesn't excuse their behaviour. Their victims may still be suffering the after affects, so they deserve what's coming to them.

So, who else has a freedom boner?

I do but it's a workplace requirement.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I do but it's a workplace requirement.

So things will really go into overdrive now...wonder how it will end? impeachment, resignation or 25th amendment?