Page 1775 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 7751275167517251765177317741775177617771785182518752275 ... LastLast
Results 17,741 to 17,750 of 24769

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    DeVos is a major shitstain on humanity too.

I watched Obama's drive-thru speech last night and he referred to her as a hack.

(Ok not her by name, but all of Trump's appointees collectively)

Mute didn't seem to be employed much, if at all.

As always, I thought Joe did better than Donny. The moderation was better, but again, Trump ran roughshod over her numerous times. A near shit show.

And to think, all people had to do was vote for the lady with the emails.

It was a well moderated debate. Both men were allowed multiple responses to the issues and each other, and the whole thing flowed way better. I read people expected a brawl but got a debate instead.

One thing in particular stood out for me: during the immigration part, Trump and Biden were bickering after time was up and Biden kept going on about the 525 kids with lost parents, and Trump’s response was “good”. Anyone else remember that?

Administrator
    I thought I heard good as well, but my wife heard "go ahead", asking the moderator to move on. After rewinding and playing again, I agree with her, he was trying to get off the subject and trying to get the moderator to go ahead and ask the next question.

Interesting. I suppose our internal bias could cause us to somehow hear things differently?

Anyway, I only listened to the beginning. I do agree the flow and the moderator were a lot better than the previous debate. At least I wasn't as agitated listening to them talking over each other... however, I didn't feel like listening to everything because they weren't telling me anything 'new'.

I basically just tuned in to see how Trump looks after Covid19. I think the shade of his orange looks a bit different than before, but overall he looks surprisingly well. Yeah..., for better or worse... he's freaking immune to it now...

Administrator
    Probably not the best look for him that as he insists everything's getting better on the covid front, the US posts its largest ever new case number.

He's going to stand by the fact that it's not that dangerous now. He will keep saying that he got it, was treated, and is now immune. He will also keep saying that young people are less seriously effected, so it's ok for everyone that isn't a senior citizen to go out.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    One thing in particular stood out for me: during the immigration part, Trump and Biden were bickering after time was up and Biden kept going on about the 525 kids with lost parents, and Trump’s response was “good”. Anyone else remember that?
    I heard "good" as well. I was appalled since he had started pushing eugenics as an immigration policy (the people with the lowest IQ among other bits) and almost vomited when I heard that.
    acket.