Page 2238 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1238173821382188222822362237223822392240224822882338 ... LastLast
Results 22,371 to 22,380 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Yep, it's not just us noticing this.

https://theintercept.com/2022/11/29/...o-antifascist/
    Hooley Dooley, thanks for posting that. It’s educational.

Nobody says this in the article, and the article author doesn’t outright state it, and I’m drawing my own conclusions…

BUT

It seems like Musk may be taking direct action at the behest of certain groups.

Seems like.

I dunno…

Without evidence it’s pretty slanderous.

And I can’t say for sure.

But it seems like it’s happening.

But maybe he is all about the freeze peach and he’s just playing a joke because he has a billionaire brain and we just don’t see it yet.

But until then…

It doesn’t look that way, does it?

Administrator
    It sure does look like he's another red-pilled dipshit, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Dude, the number of left leaning groups and people leaving twitter making fun or insulting Elon right now seems ridiculous too!

Anyway, Trump, president of the US, really shouldn't be banned. Similarly, journalists shouldn't be banned. However, considering that there's a mass exodus of users and employees and the company is near collapse, do you guys really expect Elon to run a tight ship without any issues?

Elon is an experienced expert at pushing out original founders of near bankrupted company and then turn it around to be a huge global leader. (See Tesla)

If anyone's gonna turn Twitter around, it'll be Elon Musk.

Of course, it's also very possible that Elon has lost his mind like Howard Hughes near the end? I don't know him personally, but time will tell.

For now, if you really hate Elon, feel free to personally cancel him. Don't use Twitter, don't buy Tesla and don't fly SpaceX! Actually I don't have a Twitter account and have no intention to sign up now... I also can't afford a Tesla nor can I afford a ticket into space yet... So I guess I'm against Elon too!

I still think it's freaking ridiculous that Biden believes GM is the global EV leader. If you were Elon Musk, why would you still be a democrat? Yes, extreme political ideologies will cause people to see alternate realities. The right tend to ignore fundamental sciences such as evolution or climate change and the left will ignore progress and probably think Tesla and SpaceX are a threat to climate change. People really need to stop migrating toward the poles and come back toward the middle equator some more...
    Jesus H fucking Christ, you are dense. Elon Musk shoots himself in the foot and people, rightfully comment that, dude, perhaps you shouldn't be doing this, and you say they are attacking him? well, lets see.

He bought Twitter. After not nearly buying it. Then, he fired the execs, and fired a bunch of people who told him what he was doing wrong or getting wrong about the numbers and how twitter works. Rightfully, a bunch of mostly minority and disabled people commented that since he purchased it, they were being attacked more and being verbally abused. So, he, of course, disbanded the unit that mostly dealt with that. He also let anyone be "verified" if they paid $8, which led to multiple scam/ spam/ false accounts being registered and Eli Lilly amongst others, losing billions in market value. Now he's picking a fight with Apple, who have a huge share of the phone market, and is basically goading them into banning the app from their platform. Then ...

Dude, he's fucking around and finding out. Dassit. But you just love sucking up to him don't you. You love to sniff his jock strap.

Trump literally incited violence and people died, Twitter, rightfully, banned him, and you're "he shouldn't be banned" because you like siding with fascists and dictator types.

You are a rock dumb fuckwit. And that association is an insult to rocks. and fuckwits.

Administrator
    When antisemitism becomes a moral necessity.

When antisemitism becomes a moral necessity.

Tweets are short. Read the last part of the sentence. Hell is about to break loose when THAT happens. He’s not saying discrimination against Jews is morally necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Jesus H fucking Christ, you are dense. Elon Musk shoots himself in the foot and people, rightfully comment that, dude, perhaps you shouldn't be doing this, and you say they are attacking him? well, lets see.

He bought Twitter. After not nearly buying it. Then, he fired the execs, and fired a bunch of people who told him what he was doing wrong or getting wrong about the numbers and how twitter works. Rightfully, a bunch of mostly minority and disabled people commented that since he purchased it, they were being attacked more and being verbally abused. So, he, of course, disbanded the unit that mostly dealt with that. He also let anyone be "verified" if they paid $8, which led to multiple scam/ spam/ false accounts being registered and Eli Lilly amongst others, losing billions in market value. Now he's picking a fight with Apple, who have a huge share of the phone market, and is basically goading them into banning the app from their platform. Then ...

Dude, he's fucking around and finding out. Dassit. But you just love sucking up to him don't you. You love to sniff his jock strap.

Trump literally incited violence and people died, Twitter, rightfully, banned him, and you're "he shouldn't be banned" because you like siding with fascists and dictator types.

You are a rock dumb fuckwit. And that association is an insult to rocks. and fuckwits.
    He used Twitter to tell those people to go home!

Let’s lawfully convict him of something and lock him up before we try to ban or cancel him please!

Eli Lilly is a scum bag of a company charging way too much for insulin. That tweet forced its ceo to rethink their ridiculous pricing.

All you guys can think of is Elon is the scum and feeling sorry for Eli Lilly?

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022...down-cost/amp/

Vial of insulin priced at $275. Even generic version is $80 when it costs them $2~6 to make…
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 30th, 2022 at 03:30 AM.

The Diabetes Prevention Program?
    Now he's angry that you don't know about his true love forever party.

You are a rock dumb fuckwit.
    *spits out coffee*

The Diabetes Prevention Program?
    YOLO GOLO!

(/s)

Administrator
    Well, Ye's big presidential campaign sure started out with a bang today, didn't it?