Page 1069 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 69569969101910591067106810691070107110791119116915692069 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Then there's a factor of inflation of like 25% annual for the 11 year period between the sex and the silence.

Such a lousy businessman.
    By all accounts, he really is a lousy business man, but apparently he is a master of his brand.

How can anybody survive the pussy grabbing incident?

How can he remain unscathed by the sexual harassment charges?

How is this man winning and remaining in the White House?

He is either really good at whatever he's doing or just very very lucky? Could there be a 3rd option like some weird supreme mastermind behind all this? I honestly don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    By all accounts, he really is a lousy business man, but apparently he is a master of his brand.

How can anybody survive the pussy grabbing incident?

How can he remain unscathed by the sexual harassment charges?

How is this man winning and remaining in the White House?

He is either really good at whatever he's doing or just very very lucky? Could there be a 3rd option like some weird supreme mastermind behind all this? I honestly don't get it.
    Maybe he's "winning" because some whiny lil cuts voted 3rd party. I'm just saying...

His enablers aren't just the Republicans who refuse to censure him: it's everybody who enabled him in the first place.
    Last edited by neanderthal; January 13th, 2018 at 12:53 PM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Mo and Billi, I think this answers the rhetorical questions you both pose:

acket.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Maybe he's "winning" because some whiny lil cuts voted 3rd party. I'm just saying...

His enablers aren't just the Republicans who refuse to censure him: it's everybody who enabled him in the first place.
    I can admit to that possibility for winning the election, but my hatred for status quo politicians cannot explain how trump is able to remain so scandal proof thus far...

Mario, western democracy is indeed in need of reform, or they will probably soon collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    I can admit to that possibility for winning the election, but my hatred for status quo politicians cannot explain how trump is able to remain so scandal proof thus far...

Mario, western democracy is indeed in need of reform, or they will probably soon collapse.
    You think non status quo politicians are beholden to anybody?

If it wasn't for the craven republicans trying to ram their agenda through and appoint lifetime judges, across the country, he might have been impeached long ago. Can't say there's a single honest one among these Republicans. Not they're going along with him the way they are.

We wouldn't have this mess if Hillary was President.

Administrator
    Phrasing, people.

In fairness - and I'm not trying to be flippant here - you'd have other messes and you'd still be mad.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    In fairness - and I'm not trying to be flippant here - you'd have other messes and you'd still be mad.
    Yeah, still think HRC (and Bernie) would have made the country worse than what they would have inherited (though not as bad as DJT).
    There's still the possibility of re-election or a major military conflict, but I think 2020 onward will be better with this nonsense proceeding it.

You think non status quo politicians are beholden to anybody?

If it wasn't for the craven republicans trying to ram their agenda through and appoint lifetime judges, across the country, he might have been impeached long ago. Can't say there's a single honest one among these Republicans. Not they're going along with him the way they are.

I still believe if it weren't for James comeys last minute stunt, Hillary should have a much better shot at the WH..., so you think the Obama appointed republican director of FBI is to be blamed too?