Page 1716 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 7161216161616661706171417151716171717181726176618162216 ... LastLast
Results 17,151 to 17,160 of 24769

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    So now you've got convoys parading around protesters, and everyone's looking for a fight ...
    Not everyone is, those who are, though, seem to be good students of history.

Berlin's new Nazi leader decided to combat the left's superiority in numbers with a frontal attack.

[Goebbels] went to the Pharussäle, a meeting hall often used by the KPD for its mass rallies in Berlin's Wedding district, and gave a speech on the subject of "The Collapse of the Bourgeois Class State." This provoked the communists.

On Feb. 11, 1927, the Nazi Party meeting turned into a violent brawl between the two groups. Beer glasses, chairs and tables flew through the hall, and severely injured people were left lying covered with blood on the floor. Despite the injuries, it was a triumph for Goebbels, whose thugs beat up about 200 communists and drove them from the hall.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    So now you've got convoys parading around protesters, and everyone's looking for a fight ...
    All this just coz we asked to have the police stop killing us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    All this just coz we asked to have the police stop killing us!!!!
    And now there are <checks notes> ... <checks notes again> "christian" groups/ people raising funds to defend the killer of two people.

acket.

This tweet seems to <edit>sums it up nicely.

https://twitter.com/AngryBlackLady/s...233154051?s=19
    Last edited by neanderthal; September 1st, 2020 at 06:49 PM.

Still what nicely?

She's not really explaining anything.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    This tweet seems to still it up nicely.

https://twitter.com/AngryBlackLady/s...233154051?s=19
    Letting the world burn if you don't get 100% of what you want is absolutely selfish, wish my fellow progressives would see that. Make a stink in the primaries, vote as progressive as you can, and if you lose the primary back the most progressive candidate in the general election, and try to push them as left as you can in the process. It's not rocket science.

I think you guys still don't fully grasp why there are people who just don't bother to vote or waste their votes to an obviously loser 3rd party candidates.

Let me explain to you why there's voter apathy and low voter turn out...

It's because it matters not which two they vote for, nothing really changes.

Democrats really need to stop trying to woo moderate republicans... they just won't love you.

Remember, even Hillary won majority of the votes. Majority of the voters know which one is better. If only Hillary or whoever DNC puts up is someone who could actually excite voters, it would've been an easy win. It was an easy win for Obama!

Even 2020, Trump supporters genuinely love him. Biden supporters don't really care much about him personally... they just fell in line... and only support him because they're being "unselfishly" hateful of his opponent and most of all it's the pragmatic thing to do.

That shouldn't be how elections work. Lesser of the 2 evils is what ended up fucking us collectively over. We should be voting for the best candidate!

If DNC can only give us lesser of the 2 evils again and again, perhaps it's time for it to die so that another party can emerge to fully kick the republican's ass.

You guys can continue to blame the apathetic voters as much as you want. However, that's almost like Trump blaming China for making america the greatest covid 19 nation on earth.

When a company's product failed to sell as marketing has hoped, would they blame the dumb apathetic consumers for not buying? No, they try to make their product better or market it better or do whatever else better.

Biden was obviously not the best DNC has... otherwise there wouldn't have been so many candidates trying for the job...

Biden did win the primary fair and square, but you can't denied that there was a big invisible hand forcing the process. Russian meddling not okay, but this 'invisible hand' meddling is perfectly fine? What kind of democracy do we have here? Why would this process excite me in the future? Even if nobody like a certain candidate... and somehow this candidate becomes the eventual nominee anyways... wow! I'm looking forward to this awesome process again and again! My votes don't matter... and our congress care more about corporate and moderate republican interests more than mine... gee... I'm so sorry for feeling apathetic.

Rather than blaming the dumbass trump supporters and us more apathetic voters, can you guys help me understand why Biden is so good based on his own merits? Get people excited about Biden. Enough blame games already.

Progressive lives matter too you know? There has been a systemic politicism against the progressives... stop blaming us, the least influential group of people for our nation's downfall.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 31st, 2020 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Still what nicely?

She's not really explaining anything.
    She wasn't really explaining, she was just asking... and I explained to her. Hope Neanderthal will relay the message because I don't got no twitter account.

The drug dealing ex boyfriend of Breonna Taylor was offered a plea deal if he implicated her as party of his business.

https://twitter.com/JasonRileyWDRB/s...509271553?s=19

Which just shows that we don't need just police reforms, but the *entire* criminal justice system.