Page 1806 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 8061306170617561796180418051806180718081816185619062306 ... LastLast
Results 18,051 to 18,060 of 24808

Thread: Politics

Trump is now apparently severing his ties with Fox News...or they are with him. They're clearly trying to transform into a more saner outfit, emancipating themselves from the Orange man. Can't speak for their lackeys though, (Hannity, Carlson, Lauren, etc). They'll probably move on to other rightwing shit-show "media" outlets.

Speaking of which, Trump and his devotees are actively promoting Newsmax and OANN on his Twitter. So pathetic. I checked both of them out on fact-checking sites and they are what you'd expect - purveyors of conspiracy theories and fake news. Ideal for Trump and his deluded followers. Bad for the nation as a whole to have 40% of the population living in an alternate reality like that psychotic evangelical pastor who in the news the other day. ...HA HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA...

It’s amazing even Fox is severing ties..., now hopefully Lord Jesus can help bring some of them evangelical Christians to have some common sense.

Seriously Christians, why would God anoint a child separatist or a pussy grabber?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    It’s amazing even Fox is severing ties..., now hopefully Lord Jesus can help bring some of them evangelical Christians to have some common sense.

Seriously Christians, why would God anoint a child separatist or a pussy grabber?
    At what point do you start questioning if they are not worshipping Satan and just calling themselves Christian?

If we really can easily determine that ‘point’, there’d be no need for religious freedom.

Of course I’m already questioning them. But in the end, as long as no laws are broken, people need to question themselves...

I can understand why God allowed Trump and Covid19 to happen, I think the silverlining was to slow the world down and humble humanity a bit, but I can’t believe God really full heartedly supports Trump like He supported Moses...

My prayer was, You know who’s better to lead this nation out of trouble, may Your will be done.

I know my vote mattered little in CA, so I was prepared for another Trump term if God really thought he’d be better than Biden. Glad Biden won though...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 12th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Hofstetter on Twitter
    Dear fucking idiots:

When you donate to Trump's "election defense" fund, $0 goes to the fund. Your money gets split between the RNC and Trump's PAC, which he KEEPS. Says so on the website you're donating to. He's robbing you and you're cheering for it.

You fucking idiots.
    ##
    acket.

I started watching Fox News this year: they're not that bad. Seems like they lean right about as much as every other channels lean left (I haven't watched any single-host shows like Hannity, though).
    Calling Republicans evil and their voters ignorant just furthers the divide.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Trump is now apparently severing his ties with Fox News...or they are with him. They're clearly trying to transform into a more saner outfit, emancipating themselves from the Orange man. Can't speak for their lackeys though, (Hannity, Carlson, Lauren, etc). They'll probably move on to other rightwing shit-show "media" outlets.

Speaking of which, Trump and his devotees are actively promoting Newsmax and OANN on his Twitter. So pathetic. I checked both of them out on fact-checking sites and they are what you'd expect - purveyors of conspiracy theories and fake news. Ideal for Trump and his deluded followers. Bad for the nation as a whole to have 40% of the population living in an alternate reality like that psychotic evangelical pastor who in the news the other day. ...HA HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA HA HA, HA HA HA...
    There's speculation that Trump's next venture will be a news organization in the image of OAN and Newsmax, and that Ingraham, Hannity, and Carlson are all angling for jobs there.

I'm a little bummed to find out that OAN's headquarters are just down the street from where I grew up and my parents still live. It's like half a block from the Costco we went to.

Junior Potato
    I had to look up OAN and Newsmax.

This tells me all I need to know about OAN.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    There's speculation that Trump's next venture will be a news organization in the image of OAN and Newsmax, and that Ingraham, Hannity, and Carlson are all angling for jobs there.

I'm a little bummed to find out that OAN's headquarters are just down the street from where I grew up and my parents still live. It's like half a block from the Costco we went to.
    That was supposedly his plan if he lost in 2016 as well...to launch TrumpTV

Junior Potato
    Trumpists seem to be still pushing the election-denialist narrative. If these two media outlets and the rumoured new Trump News continue on this path it could be potentially very dangerous for American society. Possibly even worse than the police brutality that led to the BLM movement.

I'm predicting that Biden's inauguration will happen with no public audience, inside Capitol Hill rather than outside. Trump will be absent.