Page 2161 of 2481 FirstFirst ... 1161166120612111215121592160216121622163217122112261 ... LastLast
Results 21,601 to 21,610 of 24806

Thread: Politics

Dude, you probably blocked me before there was even QAnon!

Anyway, I really don't want people to suffer from heart attacks by reading my stupid posts. So in that respect, it's good to put me on ignore for your own health.

Okay, enough about religion.

I'm praying and hoping for a 3rd party in America made up of comedians! Seriously, Al Frankan has proven that they can do the job. Comedians are also keen observers... often the 1st ones to see that the emperor has no cloths! They also pay attention to the crowd, the people... because they want to capture people's laughs and attention. They're not interested in please Netflix or whatever other corporations...

I'd really have no reservations to vote for folks like Jon Stewart or Dave Chapelle or Trevor Noah into political leadership positions.

I understand everyone is pretty upset due to the latest news... It's really amazing Trevor Noah is able to keep people laughing at our dysfunctional government...

How on earth the Cheeto isn't in prison I have no idea. Holy shit these hearings.

Administrator
    Yeah, they are definitely something. I was reading reactions on Twitter but watched the last segment of it. Fucking hell.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndMoparMan View Post
    How on earth the Cheeto isn't in prison I have no idea. Holy shit these hearings.
    Because from impeachments to these hearings, they're just way too partisan. Makes it look like a reality show.

So far, both parties came out as losers. Approval rating of all branches of our government, regardless of which party, just continues to plummet.

Those folks in DC have lost sight of what's really important. One has to be a diehard extremist to actually think his/her political leader is doing a great job at this point.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...an-6-hearings/
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 28th, 2022 at 11:24 AM.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    So a guy who tried to assault a member of the secret service had access to doomsday weapons?

#PeaceOfMind
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Does anyone expect his approval numbers to take a hit?
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Does anyone expect his approval numbers to take a hit?
    Probably with the Ketchup lobby.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGeneral View Post
    Probably with the Ketchup lobby.
    Lol, well played

Junior Potato
    If this was a bad action flick I’d be wheezing with laughter

Quote:
    Trump grabbed steering wheel of presidential limo, Hutchinson says

Donald Trump was so furious that the Secret Service and White House lawyers were planning to return him to the White House rather than allow him to go to the Capitol on January 6 that he tried to grab the steering wheel from the back seat of the presidential limo, Cassidy Hutchinson testified at the hearing.

Ms Hutchinson, who served as an aide for Mark Meadows who was Mr Trump's chief of staff, said when he got into the limo, nicknamed "the Beast", he had a very angry response when he was told he wasn't going to the Capitol where supporters were marching.

The president had just finished his speech at the Ellipse outside the White House where he encouraged supporters to march on the Capitol when he got into the limo, Reuters reports.