Page 2130 of 2477 FirstFirst ... 1130163020302080212021282129213021312132214021802230 ... LastLast
Results 21,291 to 21,300 of 24770

Thread: Politics

Not saying he operated as a complete lonewolf out of nothing, but he is socially a loner. No friends. My theory is that he probably self identified as part of that ‘group’ of loner racists. Reading journals from past shooters and hopes future shooters will be able to learn from him…

For the Chinese guy, not sure how he justified peaceful reunification by violence.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 17th, 2022 at 02:59 PM.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    No, he is no lone wolf. He did follow -quite literally- in the steps of the Christchurch terrorist and other deplorables.
    100% he is not a lone wolf. These are people who are literally goading each other on to do this and livestream it, and a lot of our politicians and mass media are all too happy to push the narrative that feeds this. The only disassociation at this point is that the Buffalo shooter was one of the few channers who didn't idolize Elliot Rodger, the incel Santa Barbara shooter. Otherwise, a ton of his "manifesto" was lifted straight from the Christchurch shooter's one.

But hey, both sides, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Not saying he operated as a complete lonewolf out of nothing, but he is socially a loner. No friends. My theory is that he probably self identified as part of that ‘group’ of loner racists. Reading journals from past shooters and hopes future shooters will be able to learn from him…

For the Chinese guy, not sure how he justified peaceful reunification by violence.
    Loner? Loner, ... or arsehole, who couldn't make friends because he was an arsehole?

Evidence says the latter.

But give everyone a participation medal billi thinks he was a loner. So fucking what? Being a loner is NO EXCUSE to go murder innocent people. What did the people he killed have to do with his inability to make friends?

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Loner? Loner, ... or arsehole, who couldn't make friends because he was an arsehole?

Evidence says the latter.

But give everyone a participation medal billi thinks he was a loner. So fucking what? Being a loner is NO EXCUSE to go murder innocent people. What did the people he killed have to do with his inability to make friends?
    It's twenty fucking twenty two. People hang out with like minded "friends" online all the time. He was no fucking loner.

Not finding excuses for him but just trying to profile and understand why would something like this happen again and again at higher frequencies.

Guns and weapons definitely can be problematic, but the human element is important too. We care for earth enough to notice climate change. Maybe we also need to understand why extreme assholes are being born and raised more and more…

Oh yeah, I know, it’s all Trump’s and Billi’s fault.

Religion is one of the sources for extremism.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Not finding excuses for him but just trying to profile and understand why would something like this happen again and again at higher frequencies.

Guns and weapons definitely can be problematic, but the human element is important too. We care for earth enough to notice climate change. Maybe we also need to understand why extreme assholes are being born and raised more and more…

Oh yeah, I know, it’s all Trump’s and Billi’s fault.
    You're the only one here trying to "understand" the racists, so yes. Wear that shit with pride.

That edgy, contrarian, "i'm a deep thinker" schtik that you keep trying to project, it really comes across as racist sympathiser. You're either with, or against, the racists; there is no middle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndMoparMan View Post
    Religion is one of the primary sources for extremism.
    And check mate.

<edited>

As far as I can tell, buffalo shooter and the Chinese shooter are not religious. I don’t understand how religion is at fault?

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    You're the only one here trying to "understand" the racists, so yes. Wear that shit with pride.

That edgy, contrarian, "i'm a deep thinker" schtik that you keep trying to project, it really comes across as racist sympathiser. You're either with, or against, the racists; there is no middle ground.
    You know you sound very much like George W Bush?

My position is against racism but hope to convert the racists. That’s what Jesus would do. Also, Jesus is not white so white people really don’t have exclusive rights to Jesus!

As for the China Taiwan issue, I’m all for peaceful willful reunification, but not by threat or force. This mini- Putin is repeating the same mistake.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 17th, 2022 at 10:18 PM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/roommate-...053843637.html

Okay, I was incorrect. The chinese shooter is actually a self proclaimed Christian. Even used black tape to make a cross on his car. However, he never talked about christianity... or about anything else according to his roommate in the above AP article. He also picked a 'taiwanese' church at random apparently. Anyway, do you guys really believe a follower of Christ would end up shooting up other followers of Christ? Somehow the Taiwanese Christians are threatening the Chinese Christians somehow? If the Bible never existed, this tragedy would never have happened?

Sigh..., if you guys really believe the root/main cause is religion... and if only we could censor all religions of the world and the world will end up a happier place, so be it. I just don't believe religion is the root cause. I really think the problem is the current human condition. Any ideology can end up with extremists who'd turn violent. Censoring the practice of religions or whatever ridiculous 'theories' won't really help sick assholes from becoming bigger assholes because that'll probably only push them underground and read each other's journals in secret.

I think that's another reason why I want free speech. I'd like to be able to actually talk to these people rather than shunning them. Of course I know I'm no psychologist nor am I powerful like Jesus, pretty sure they will probably put me on ignore too , but it's the least that I could do.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 18th, 2022 at 09:45 AM.