Page 1384 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 3848841284133413741382138313841385138613941434148418842384 ... LastLast
Results 13,831 to 13,840 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    [/spoiler]

You mean call him out on his bull shit?
    Yes, politifact called out Castro’s BS.

I hope you actually read the whole thing? You thought I posted a link of Biden’s BS?

I wouldn't have been able to quote the passage without reading the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Swervo, where did I say that you’re wrong? Read my general questions below along with my other comments.

Not going to own what I didn’t say.
    Whatever vibrations you picked up, whatever misunderstandings, I’d be happy to clear it up. If you want to insist you know billi better than I know billi, I guess I can’t stop you, just not going to own that version of billi.
    Quote Originally Posted by billi
    I just think there is a better man for the job.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I wouldn't have been able to quote the passage without reading the article.
    I’m beginning to think you have reading comprehension issues.

I asked if you read the WHOLE thing. You assumed I thought you didn’t read it.

I never called swervo’s choice wrong, yet you think I actually said he’s wrong and went on to quote what I didn’t say.

Politifact called out Castro’s BS, but all you see is Biden’s BS.

You are so funny!

Anyway, as funny as it is, I’d really appreciate if you guys can stop twisting what I said along with not twisting the links I provided. Thanks!

Swervo, I also specifically stated that I do like warren. If I really meant you made the wrong choice, at least I still like your wrong choice. Hope that helps? Like I said, even if somebody wants to vote trump, I wouldn’t call that wrong.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 20th, 2019 at 07:07 AM.

Anyway, I hope we can all just stop debating about Billi. I'm also cool with ignoring Billi altogether if you develop allergic reactions just by reading my posts. Sorry about that, but I'm really not here for Billi either.

However, I do want to promote Andrew Yang's ideas. Again, just because I think he's the BEST choice at the moment, doesn't mean that I think your current preferred candidates are wrong, okay? I also reserve the right to change my mind over time... So unless a name appeared on a ballot illegally, there are no 'wrong' candidates, okay? That's just my opinion.

So let's try to turn out attention to Andrew Yang.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...es/2379160001/

If you feel like we should also examine other candidates, feel free to promote your favorite candidate. Let's try to make this as positive as possible please. We don't really need to bring down other democrats just to promote your favorite democrat. Thanks!

So far I've altered my favorite from Bernie, to Mayor Pete and now to Yang. I'm just trying to pick out the best guy for the nation. There are no right or wrong answers... please don't take offense to something that I never said or never intended.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; September 20th, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

Administrator
    This whole whistleblower/withholding military aid from Ukraine unless they investigate Biden and his son/prevent the whistleblower from speaking to Congress thing sounds pretty horrible. Surprisingly, the Wall Street Journal appears to be taking the lead on this, and that's a paper Trump has praised in the past. I just worry that the Overton window has shifted so much at this point that nobody is particularly worried about the president withholding aid from an ally at wartime to get them to go after his political rivals.

Spoiler:
    I’m beginning to think you have reading comprehension issues.

I asked if you read the WHOLE thing. You assumed I thought you didn’t read it.

I never called swervo’s choice wrong, yet you think I actually said he’s wrong and went on to quote what I didn’t say.

Politifact called out Castro’s BS, but all you see is Biden’s BS.

You are so funny!

Anyway, as funny as it is, I’d really appreciate if you guys can stop twisting what I said along with not twisting the links I provided. Thanks!

Swervo, I also specifically stated that I do like warren. If I really meant you made the wrong choice, at least I still like your wrong choice. Hope that helps? Like I said, even if somebody wants to vote trump, I wouldn’t call that wrong.

No. You're full of wrong assumptions.

Spoiler:
    Yes, after we studied them, which democratic candidate do you think is the most appealing to the trump supporters?

Most capable of bridging the wealth gap?

I’m not attacking warren, I don’t mind if she ended up winning,
    I just think there’s a better man for the job.
    Spoiler:

Also, my earlier comments was meant to remind liberals to not focus too much on partisan politics but attention should be paid to actually fixing America’s trouble road ahead... there’s no time for status quo and partisan politics.

Of course you didn't say it.

No, wait a minute, after a video review the judges have determined that you DID say it.

If I may interject Billi vs Mo part 385, just to say I found out recently that Lou Dobbs works for Fox News, where he licks Trump’s rectum for a living. Imagine my disappointment when I saw the Daily Show clip of him rapping Trump’s praises like a sycophant suck up.

I liked Lou when he was with CNN doing the money show. Knew next to nothing about him otherwise. Now after doing some research I see he’s anti-immigration, anti-environment and believes Obama isn’t American.

A perfect fit for this administration. What a joke.