Page 1498 of 1697 FirstFirst ... 49899813981448148814961497149814991500150815481598 ... LastLast
Results 14,971 to 14,980 of 16967

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br
    That's what happened. At least that's what I read, there were some impostors. But it wasn't clear to me on which side.
    acket.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...g-trump-words/

I know you want to focus on demonizing progressives, but this should be the focus, imo.

Are you talking to me or Neanderthal?

Iím a actually a supporter of progressives. Neanderthal is not.

I donít think anyone here is a trump supporter though. Not sure whatís the point of the link?

[edit]Oh, focusing on beating Trump...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; February 13th, 2020 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...g-trump-words/

I know you want to focus on demonizing progressives, but this should be the focus, imo.
    I'm assuming that's directed at me.

I'm the guy telling "fuck Trump" all the time. My focus is not just getting rid of Trump and his sycophants, but also on highlighting the divisions being caused by the tea party left.

Right now we have two former Republicans and one independent as three of the leading four candidates left in our Democratic primary. Because the looney left attacked Kamala from the get, branded her a cop, repeated and disseminated false things about her, and basically ran her out of town.
    Those same things have happened to Liz now: mischaracterisations and outright lies repeated and parrotted to all the world. She's being targeted because while she wasn't the strong threat that Kamala was, at this point she's collecting the attention and money of the same liberal base that is attracted to Bernie's ideas. Her followers can easily fall into the Bernie camp: their platforms are *very* similar. But she's dangerous because she's intelligent, likable, and capable. So she's being targeted.

Attention and donor funds directed at, ... less credible candidates, pushing Beto, Booker and Castro out. All because they pose a threat, weak or strong, to Bernie.

In a big field, Kamala in particular was targeted because if she got the black women voters then everything after south Carolina and super Tuesday likely would have gone to her.
    Now it's picking off the rest one by one, while repeating "vote blue no matter who" as a mantra representing our unity.
    Pete has been a surprise. He was initially propped up by media and the left as another diversion to distract from the string candidates, witness his ability to stay in the race even when his record was brought under a microscope and it reflected badly on him. A hidden hand was at work, keeping him in, talking him up etc.

Anyway it's almost 2am. I'm focused on removing Trump and prosecuting him and every single one of his enablers.

I'm not unaware of the divisive left and I'll continue to call them out. If they are [u]serious[/s] about getting rid of Trump then, honestly, they need to get off the Bernie train and get behind another candidate. Why do they need to get out from behind their favored candidate?

Because dude. just. had. a. heart. attack. Like two months ago. And he's old as fuck. That's just reality.

Fixing Trump's mess is gonna take two terms of a strong candidate. Bernie doesn't have that in him.

And he *sucks* at coalition building.

That's just the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Are you talking to me or Neanderthal?

I’m a actually a supporter of progressives. Neanderthal is not.

I don’t think anyone here is a trump supporter though. Not sure what’s the point of the link?

[edit]Oh, focusing on beating Trump...
    The fuck?!?!?!

Actually, sir, you'll find I support progressives: when they're not busy attacking the Democrats.

So you don't support progressives

Soooo, we’re still not going to talk about Trump normalizing racism and hate speech among kids, and the damage that’s going to do for generations?

Cool.

I find it hilarious how your President is attacking his own A-G and Department of Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    So you don't support progressives
    Clever.

I said what I said. I support progressives who don't attack Democrats.

(I'm glad you noticed that all self proclaimed progressives have a penchant for attacking Democrats.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Soooo, we’re still not going to talk about Trump normalizing racism and hate speech among kids, and the damage that’s going to do for generations?

Cool.
    I honestly don't know what to say about it. I mean, he started his campaign with it and has been doing it ever since, so I guess it didn't strike me as new information.