Page 1621 of 1621 FirstFirst ... 6211121152115711611161916201621
Results 16,201 to 16,208 of 16208

Thread: Politics

I don't know if you all know who Neera Tandeen (?) is. A journalist. One of the architects of the affordable care act, somehow.

She just recently announced she has COVID. And a bunch of "progressives" leftists are wishing her death. True story. I wish I was making it up.
    It's crazy, to me, that just because someone doesn't agree with you about medicaid for all, and they fall sick, that you would wish them death. But that's the cult of Bernie.

I don't once recall seeing anyone wish Bernie death when he had his heart attack. I didn't see the whole internet, but I didn't see it.

These are our, ... allies.
    I just can't. I'm going to bed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52759502

White woman called police on black man in dog row

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I don't know if you all know who Neera Tandeen (?) is. A journalist. One of the architects of the affordable care act, somehow.

She just recently announced she has COVID. And a bunch of "progressives" leftists are wishing her death. True story. I wish I was making it up.
    It's crazy, to me, that just because someone doesn't agree with you about medicaid for all, and they fall sick, that you would wish them death. But that's the cult of Bernie.

I don't once recall seeing anyone wish Bernie death when he had his heart attack. I didn't see the whole internet, but I didn't see it.

These are our, ... allies.
    I just can't. I'm going to bed.
    I donít even know her let alone wishing for her death.

There are plenty of cultists who believed in Jesus and have not only wished but also done plenty of evils...

That doesnít mean Jesus is evil and the world is without hope...

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post

She just recently announced she has COVID. And a bunch of "progressives" leftists are wishing her death.
    I'd heard about this but at least in the circles of progressives I follow thankfully I haven't first hand seen any of it.

I do really wonder how many of the people I see on social media on either far end of the spectrum aren't just bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52759502

White woman called police on black man in dog row
    Just saw that on the news too. At least this liberal white supremacist living in NY is politically correct... and called the guy african american!

Anyway, she clearly lost it and was even strangling her dog while calling the cops... my guess is that she's probably not an overt white supremacist nor animal cruelist..., but her uncontrolled emotions revealed her true character.

I do believe the shutdowns probably have an adverse effect on people's emotional stability. I don't drive a whole lot nowadays, but the few times I've driven, I've noticed people driving way more aggressively than usual... of course I usually try to just let it go like Elsa...

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I'm so glad our news stations are unbiased </sarcasm>

https://www.inputmag.com/culture/ama...vid19-coverage

║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Jeff Bezos has turned out to be a pathetic loser.

My wife was telling me she could tell the state of mind of a man by looking at their GFs or wives...

If we go by that standard, I'm a bit concerned with Elon Musk too...

With that said, I still like Tesla and SpaceX... and I'm not sure I'll be able to boycott Amazon.

I guess there are good reasons why these people are rich. They just think differently like Steve Jobs.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; Today at 01:41 PM.