Page 1667 of 1676 FirstFirst ... 667116715671617165716651666166716681669 ... LastLast
Results 16,661 to 16,670 of 16756

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    In case you're wondering, the most important thing we MUST DO is we win the trifecta, is make Puerto Rico and DC states.

Above Medicare for all. Above ratifying the voting rights act. Above chopping down citizens United.

We must make Puerto Rico and DC states.

Think about it.
    If youíre thinking more blue states the better, I just have to disagree.

We need to improve American lives 1st. Democrats winning wonít solve our problems!

George Floyd killers will likely get their jobs back not because of racists, but because of powerful police union!

The most militarized police departments are in LA and NY!

Regardless of whoís in the WH or congress or the Supreme Court, the usual democrats ainít gonna change those things..., but who knows. Maybe Biden and Kamala will eventually realize they serve the people.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...outputType=amp

Princeton wants to dump Wilsonís name from the school...

Wilson was not just a former US president who has fairly high overall ranking, but also a president of the university itself who probably made Princeton famous!

My daughterís elementary school is named after him. I myself attended a Wilson middle school...

However, the dude was a racist though...

Personally, I donít think we should drop his name as the confederate flag, just as Iím not sure itís fair to judge the movie Gone with the wind using todayís standards...

We ought to just be honest with our history, not to forget about the shitty things a dude has done, but also not to forget about a dudeís achievements just because of the shitty things that heís done. After all, who in this world is perfect?

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    So the inevitable happened, someone (civilian) started shooting peaceful protestors in Louisville today, they were protesting to have the police who murdered Breonna Taylor.

5 people injured, 1 dead so far according to eyewitness reports
    Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Must've been someone who thought that all lives matter.

And I bet the Venn diagram between those who believe all lives matter, 2nd amendment nuts, and those who refuse to wear a mask is a goddamn circle.

I'm still blown by the fact that police were refusing to go do their jobs and calling in sick and resigning en masse from special units, just because we asked them to demanded they stop killing us.

Mind fucking blown.

Female Masturbatory Aid

Watch the media completely forget/ ignore that Trump did nothing about Russia offering bounties on American serviceman, all because he retweeted some idiot saying "white power." something stupid.

Last edited by neanderthal; June 28th, 2020 at 02:55 PM.

If poll numbers don't improve, Trump just might decide to move out of the WH all on his own!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fra...152718908.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    If poll numbers don't improve, Trump just might decide to move out of the WH all on his own!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-fra...152718908.html
    Wow. Wouldn't that be something.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ, then wikipedia
    "I shall not seek, and I will not accept, the nomination of my party for another term as your President."

The next day, his approval ratings increased from 36 percent to 49 percent.
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon...ntial_election

Holy crap! Hope that doesn't happen.

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I think it's becoming clear that Trump is finally becoming a MAJOR liability to the GOP, his 25-30% of diehard supporters aren't enough and I think there's finally enough of evidence out there that could keep some of them away from the "batshit" edge.

I also think there's a natural reaction people have when pushed, even when they know Trump is wrong they won't admit it to others, but they will to themselves.

This latest Russian bounty scandal PLUS the COVID shit? He's going down fast
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com