Page 1635 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6351135153515851625163316341635163616371645168517352135 ... LastLast
Results 16,341 to 16,350 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Around the WH a new, taller wall has been built:

I can confirm that we Mexicans did not pay for it.
    acket.

Independent autopsy?

So, ... where are the 2nd Amendment <checks notes> "defend ourselves from a tyrannical government" folx? Anybody?

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin have become the public faces of the $3 trillion federal coronavirus bailout. Behind the scenes, however, the Treasury’s responsibilities have fallen largely to the 42-year-old deputy secretary, Justin Muzinich.

A major beneficiary of that bailout so far: Muzinich & Co., the asset manager founded by his father where Justin served as president before joining the administration.
    These are the new generations of Fritz Thyssens who are propping up your neofascist regime.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Independent autopsy?
    Police autopsy claim that Floyd died of heart attack and drug overdose or something.

Naturally the family called BS on it so they asked for an independent autopsy and they confirmed Floyd suffocated thanks to the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    So, ... where are the 2nd Amendment <checks notes> "defend ourselves from a tyrannical government" folx? Anybody?
    Like Dave Chappelle said in one of his shows... all black folks need to register, not to vote, but their legal firearms. 1st for their own protection... 2nd this may be the only way for them white folks to agree to serious gun control legislation.

Anyway, to be fair to blue lives, I'm sure not all cops are as bad as that one. However, cops around the nation sure is taking their sweet time to fix their racism problem...

The only time I'd pick up arm to overthrown the US government is when Trump or whoever else decide to declare themselves dictator. At the moment, I don't think America is not salvageable...

Lastly, I'm really worry about our November election.

Remember how Bernie got fucked by his bros online?

Pretty sure Biden will be fucked by his bros burning the city down. Trump supporters will assume all rioters are the same black folks supporting Biden for sure...

I am contemplating whether to finally purchase a firearm to protect my family...

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    They all think Trump needs to send in the army and shoot people.

See Matt Gaetz.

Order does need to be maintained ASAP. Perhaps police is just not the most effective way to achieve that at the moment.

As for how to restore justice?

White police officers need to figure that out ASAP too! Will you guys ever learn? How many more black people do you need to step on? How many more riots do we need to fucking endure? A more just blue lives really matter a lot!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; June 2nd, 2020 at 10:06 AM.

This is why people are out on the streets:

And no billi, white POs don't need to figure out anything. It's common people who need exercise accountability on all public servants for what they do on ALL members of their communities, not just those like them.
    acket.

Been watching a LOT of live streams on YouTube covering the demonstrations, from all four corners of the US and everything in between. Didn’t bother to look in my backyard at Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY, whose local news channels we also get.

Watched their news recently and it’s the same thing going on there. Peaceful protests combined with fires being set and looting.