Page 1960 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 9601460186019101950195819591960196119621970201020602460 ... LastLast
Results 19,591 to 19,600 of 24778

Thread: Politics

BTW, to move the goal post somewhere else...

I guess the major sore spot between the Gates' was Bill hanging out with Jeff Epstein, a known sex offender.

Mrs. Gates did not like Jeff, but Bill would spend the night at Jeff's house anyways...

Considering her foundation gives money to fight sex trafficking..., knowing that your husband is such a fucking hypocrite is probably reasonable grounds for divorcing a billionaire.

Makes one wonder perhaps that Q conspiracy wasn't so baseless after all.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Florida, amirite folks?
    That's what the daily beast has tagged their Gaetz-Greenberg articles with: "Florida Men"
    acket.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I'm giving it by Memorial Day, Gaetz is indicted, along with possibly others. What a piece of shit.

I don't even understand what's going on in the latest Israel vs Palestine conflict, who's at fault this time. Every few years it flares up again. I have noticed Israel's Iron Dome is really being tested, and some Hamas rockets are penetrating. I fear if the Iron Dome fails then Israel will nuke Gaza. They'll also nuke Tehran and Qatar for their supporting roles. It's extremely volatile.

I do love how the US (right-wing) media is blaming Biden for this whole thing.

This time?

It'll always be difficult to understand the nuance of Israel's conflict with his brothers around the neighborhood. Root of the problem is that Abraham's lapse of judgement which resulted in this unfortunate consequence. The only way to fix it is for Abraham's descendants to work it out and forgive one another. Until then, the conflict will continue.

Yeah, both right and left(AOC, Bernie) are criticizing Biden. One for not standing closer with Israel, and the other for not standing closer with Palestinians.

I've long warned that it doesn't pay to be at the center moderate. You'll only piss off both camps. One should take a stand then you'll at least make one side happy rather than losing both sides.

However, in this particular case, I'm actually personally with Biden. I personally really don't know which side to take too! So I hope president Biden is also praying hard to God about this...

Let's be honest. Once again it is the fault of old white men and it always has been.

Administrator
    According to this article it comes from recent attempts by Israel to remove Palestinians from "strategic" parts of Jerusalem, which then eventually lead to Israeli police raiding the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, injuring hundreds of Palestinians. I also read somewhere that there's another incursion into Gaza by Israeli settlers, one of the snippets I heard was a Palestinian being told that his home was no longer his, but if he paid rent to the settler that had claimed it, he could continue to live there.

I'm not sure how well rounded of a story I'm getting, but I can say that when I went to Tel Aviv for work a few times, any time I expressed any sort of thought that Palestinians also have a right to exist, it got real contentious, real fast. The main reasoning being that "we have a lot of people and need more room" wasn't that persuasive with me, though.

Phil, I'd pin it to the old middle eastern man named Abraham.

Actually no, the original problem started with Adam. If he didn't screw up, we just might be fine... assuming none of his descendants also don't screw up.

Asking people to not screw up is also kinda unrealistic. It's not like we can really be perfect like God. After all, we're only His image... not really gods ourselves...

Anyway, please don't unfairly blame everything on white men that's all I'm trying to say. That is racist. Whether if you believe in white supremacy or white people ought to be blame for everything... that's all racist. Humanity sucks overall. Blaming each other and fighting each other and bombing each other obviously solved nothing.

As a last resort, it's probably necessary to exterminate Nazis, but it's probably not right to try to exterminate a group of people who are already living there...

I guess this kind of 'dynamic' is happening all over the world.

The more authoritative, more powerful(Israel, US cops, CCP) attempting to control violent protesters (Palestinians, black americans, HK folks who wants more freedom). Who's right who's wrong? Race has nothing to do with it. Humanity just doesn't want to love one another. Not trying to say race has absolutely nothing to do with BLM movement, but just saying power imbalance induced conflicts can happen everywhere on this planet regardless the color of your skin. When you are more powerful, you tend to want to bully others around rather than treating the weak and poor with more respect. That's a problem the entire human race has, not just exclusive to white people.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 17th, 2021 at 10:48 AM.