Page 1007 of 2487 FirstFirst ... 75079079579971005100610071008100910171057110715072007 ... LastLast
Results 10,061 to 10,070 of 24863

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    It is definitely a relief to hear that Trump has spoken to the president of the Virgin Islands.

I'm sure that happens quite often...

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Which virgin island is allowed a president?
    acket.

Hey com'on, we all talk to ourselves sometime, right?

Just that we don't usually broadcast to the whole world about it as some kind of achievement...

I was watching the Roast of Donald Trump the other day, and it was so good. I watched it a few years ago as well, when Trump was just thinking about getting into the race.

Can’t believe it all started as a joke.

The jokes and insults were great, and he was a really great sport about it as well, and took it all in stride. He was cool, and that’s the Donald Trump that I miss. Can’t stand what’s he’s become. He’s so rotten now, and it’s sad.

Administrator
    I think I mentioned it a bit ago, but there's a clip of Trump on Howard Stern's show where Howard goads Artie into repeating a joke from the roast. Trump gets visibly mad, and doesn't let it go. Said that it's okay to make fun of him during the roast, but doing it afterwards was disrespectful. You instantly see that switch flip in his head, where Artie goes from friend to enemy.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I was watching the Roast of Donald Trump the other day, and it was so good. I watched it a few years ago as well, when Trump was just thinking about getting into the race.

Can’t believe it all started as a joke.

The jokes and insults were great, and he was a really great sport about it as well, and took it all in stride. He was cool, and that’s the Donald Trump that I miss. Can’t stand what’s he’s become. He’s so rotten now, and it’s sad.
    There was some info about that, apparently all of the roast stuff was pre-screened by Trump and he also made sure that if they talked about something Trump paying millions of dollars for something, that Trump made sure they raised it...something like paying $50 million instead of $10 million, just to stroke Trump's rich ego

Female Masturbatory Aid
    If I recall the article correctly, he was also prohibiting any jokes about his wealth.

There are two things in my mind, as to his reluctance releasing his taxes:

1: (and what I consider to be the more important one): it will be revealed he's nowhere near as well-off as he professes. In fact, I'd venture a guess it's that he's in the shit can.
    2: Russia.

Either way, he's a fuck stain.

Administrator
    FWIW, paraphrasing the joke that got Trump to turn on Artie.

"Donald Trump was driving around Atlantic City with his daughter Ivanka. He pointed up at the tall buildings and said 'Someday, these will all be huge buildings with your name on them...as long as you marry someone named Borgata.'"

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    If I recall the article correctly, he was also prohibiting any jokes about his wealth.

There are two things in my mind, as to his reluctance releasing his taxes:

1: (and what I consider to be the more important one): it will be revealed he's nowhere near as well-off as he professes. In fact, I'd venture a guess it's that he's in the shit can.
    2: Russia.

Either way, he's a fuck stain.
    I think 1 and 2 are related....he's probably mostly in the shit can because of debts he owes to Russia