Page 1690 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 6901190159016401680168816891690169116921700174017902190 ... LastLast
Results 16,891 to 16,900 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    I miss the days when they used to put a little red 'X' in where the image failed to load
    Is that what's going on? I've seen a few completely blank posts like that one lately. I've even clicked to highlight any white text in case there's a hidden message.

Why, oh why, must things that are simple and work well always be changed? Someone is probably even calling it an improvement in an attempt to justify their position, compensation, and/or demonstrate their abilities.

Administrator
    Huh, so that's what's up. It's trying to link to an image on googleusercontent.com that's returning a 403 Forbidden. I'm guessing it's in a Google Photos album and he did the "Get Link" thing to get a supposedly public link. Those have often just stopped working for me, so I just download them and re-upload to imgur or something like that.

Junior Potato
    STONKS

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar

This is from TODAY

@itsJeffTiedrich

so, an obese 74-year-old who never exercises and lives on a diet of amphetamines and junk food makes ANOTHER unscheduled visit to Walter Reed Hospital on a Saturday afternoon because [checks notes] everything is fine and could you please stop asking questions? ok, that checks out

EDIT: Update, it's unconfirmed at the moment, but there's a lot of speculation that he did go to Walter Reed...there's also a photo from today where he's holding a bunch of newspapers and there's a big bruise on his hand (from an IV?)
    Last edited by MR2 Fan; August 1st, 2020 at 09:10 PM.

The facts are basically irrelevant in Trumps USA though.

Regardless of how much evidence of a glorious multi coloured chunky cluster fuck is happening, he will deny everything, and because reality is eluding them, his fanboys will lap it up.

The only hope is, he gets landslide electioned the fuck out in a few months, and that his name goes into the toilet of history, and that every single individual who aided and abetted the situation, has their name go down in history as the cowards that they are.

Junior Potato
    The ejection needs to be conducted in much the same fashion as the Nuremberg Trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    The facts are basically irrelevant in Trumps USA though.

Regardless of how much evidence of a glorious multi coloured chunky cluster fuck is happening, he will deny everything, and because reality is eluding them, his fanboys will lap it up.

The only hope is, he gets landslide electioned the fuck out in a few months, and that his name goes into the toilet of history, and that every single individual who aided and abetted the situation, has their name go down in history as the cowards that they are.
    From your lips to God's ears

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    The ejection needs to be conducted in much the same fashion as the Nuremberg Trials.
    But with more haste.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    If you're interested on learning about our politics, buddy of mine is on the Jacobin Podcast tomorrow at 5pm central. (11 pm Greenwich.)
    acket.