Page 1823 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 8231323172317731813182118221823182418251833187319232323 ... LastLast
Results 18,221 to 18,230 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Junior Potato
    Hey, look. I'm a man who is dedicated to his friends. I'll reluctantly slide my moisture seeking torpedo into her moot until I blow my load just to keep you guys safe for 3.5 seconds.

Administrator
    Trump's sometimes official, often unofficial lawyers and QAnon supporters Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are now supporting their election-fraud suits by saying that republicans should boycott the runoff for the two Georgia Senate seats because, obviously, the whole vote is a sham.

A large portion of the GOP have suddenly realized that riding the crazy-people wave is now potentially threatening the GOP majority in the Senate. If both seats go to the Democrats, they'll have the majority.

Which means now there's a schism in the far-right between the "take advantage of the idiots" side and the "I am one of the idiots" side. Michelle Malkin is calling Dan Crenshaw "Globalist John McCain with an eyepatch". Newt is claiming Lin Wood is a democrat plant.

I feel very *chef's kiss* about all of this.

Last edited by Tom Servo; December 3rd, 2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Trump's sometimes official, often unofficial lawyers and QAnon supporters Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are now supporting their election-fraud suits by saying that republicans should boycott the runoff for the two Georgia Senate seats because, obviously, the whole vote is a sham.

A large portion of the GOP have suddenly realized that riding the crazy-people wave is now potentially threatening the GOP majority in the Senate. If both seats go to the Democrats, they'll have the majority.

Which means now there's a schism in the far-right between the "take advantage of the idiots" side and the "I am one of the idiots" side. Michelle Malkin is calling Dan Crenshaw "Globalist John McCain with an eyepatch". Newt is claiming Lin Wood is a democrat plant.

I feel very *chef's kiss* about all of this.

How do I bolster the actions of the "take advantage of the idiots" side? Or is it the "I am one of the idiots" side that I want to prevail.

My confusion puts me in the latter camp. But the former notion firmly removes me.

Michigan ...

Billi is about to get hard over Marsha Blackburn's tweet.

Speaking of pardons, I caught Woodward and Bernstein on CNN last night and they said something I don't think I've ever considered before: when someone accepts a pardon, he is pleading guilty. I never thought about a pardon having to be accepted - I figured it just was done and that's that.

I guess the alternative would be to publicly refuse it and demand a trial. I suppose being found not guilty by a jury of ones peers is better than having been pardoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    Hey, look. I'm a man who is dedicated to his friends. I'll reluctantly slide my moisture seeking torpedo into her moot until I blow my load just to keep you guys safe for 3.5 seconds.
    We needed 5 seconds mate. You're gonna get subbed off or you're gonna have to ... train harder!

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Billi is about to get hard over Marsha Blackburn's tweet.
    I think it’s clear she’s a racist or ignorant enough to think the CCP ruled over China for 5000 years...

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Speaking of pardons, I caught Woodward and Bernstein on CNN last night and they said something I don't think I've ever considered before: when someone accepts a pardon, he is pleading guilty. I never thought about a pardon having to be accepted - I figured it just was done and that's that.

I guess the alternative would be to publicly refuse it and demand a trial. I suppose being found not guilty by a jury of ones peers is better than having been pardoned.
    If you’re accepting a preemptive pardon, yeah, obviously you’re guilty.

However, these pardons could be given to somebody who was perhaps wrongfully convicted? Then it’s just to right a wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    We needed 5 seconds mate. You're gonna get subbed off or you're gonna have to ... train harder!
    The robodick and I volunteer as tribute.