Page 1885 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 8851385178518351875188318841885188618871895193519852385 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,850 of 24776

Thread: Politics

I wonder what Trump's letter to Biden says. Probably "fuck you and die" written in crayon. Twat.

Anyway, today is a great day. It feels soothing and refreshing, the return to a sense of normalcy. Notwithstanding the pandemic raging on. I wish President Biden "tremendous" success.

I heard (not really from a credible source) that he will revoke the WH press credentials for Fox News, Newsmax and OAN. A step in the right direction, I think. People on the right will of course interpret it as an attack on freedom of speech, but I say fuck them. It's not an attack on your first amendment it's more of an attack on propaganda. Propaganda/misinformation/disinformation is a disease, and shouldn't be protected speech anymore. Just like yelling "fire" in a movie theater isn't protected either. (Or is it?)

Female Masturbatory Aid
    I predict it's an NDA, or a picture/scan of his tiny penis.

Just waiting for the right wing media to suddenly care about coronavirus, the debt, border security, etc.

Been at work all day, so I don't know if they've started working their watchers into a froth already or not.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

I, for one, welcome our boring overlord.
    acket.

I wish the Librarians well.

I 1st read librarians too!

Administrator
    All of that sounds pretty good to me.

Saw Cruz tweeting that this was favoring Parisians over Americans. It's called the Paris Accord because that's the city they met in. I'm really fucking tired of these bad faith nonsense statements. I know we'll never see the end of them from Cruz, but man I'd love to see less of that.

A lot of people in Canada are irritated with Joe Biden on day 1, (especially those cowboy hat wearing yahoos in Alberta), due to the cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline. I don't know why we got into that mess to begin with, we should've been focusing our energies on improving our refining capabilities instead. Our inability to refine oil is the main culprit for the disparity in gas prices between the two countries. You cross the bridge from Ontario to New York or Michigan and the price of gas plummets by 30% at least.

Anyway, looking forward I think it's better to focus on green technology and the new world of business and job opportunities that will go with it. Electric car technology is the future.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    i think not many refineries can process tar sand (cannuck) oil, thus why the pipeline to send raw material to the gulf facilities and bring back consumer products was so necessary for industrial regions above the bible belt.

we have sort of the same problem. mexican heavy petroleum is not really valuable in european markets, and trading crude for refined oils leaves us at a deficit. we depend on yankee refining just to meet domestic demand.
    acket.

Alberta oil is difficult to extract.

There are loads of things I could say about it to elaborate, but I will leave it at that.