Page 1163 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 1636631063111311531161116211631164116511731213126316632163 ... LastLast
Results 11,621 to 11,630 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Wasn't Major Tom both married and lonely? Your story doesn't add up

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    I saw that immediately as well, and thought it was so bad it must be a reference to some other thing. Is it?
    It's been a while, but it occurred to me that I think the esteemed Mr. Goatse had a prominent ring on his finger, so it's probably an allusion to that.

In fairness, it was only the second most prominent ring in the picture, but prominent nonetheless.

Yep, you're right

So how many times do you have to google that before you to straight to hell again?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    It's been a while, but it occurred to me that I think the esteemed Mr. Goatse had a prominent ring on his finger, so it's probably an allusion to that.

In fairness, it was only the second most prominent ring in the picture, but prominent nonetheless.
    You're talking about the coffee cup ring stain on the table next to him, right?

I'm just gonna take your word for it.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    The whole thing about a space branch of the military does not appear like a bad idea. But a Space Force, sounds like a silly TV reality show.

I mean, i'm sure there's feasibility studies already for a bunch of the things that Trump wants, so why not put together a team of competent people at the white house to go through the stuff where R&D has already spent resources before going off on the media with this silly shit?

It goes back to my earlier post, there's a million legitimate ways to squeeze money out of public office, why that need to 'innovate'?; there's a million tools at the disposal of the most powerful man in the world, why use a fucking hammer for everything?
    acket.

I'm a huge, huge proponent of space exploration and settlement, especially Mars.

But....

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    The whole thing about a space branch of the military does not appear like a bad idea. But a Space Force, sounds like a silly TV reality show.

I mean, i'm sure there's feasibility studies already for a bunch of the things that Trump wants, so why not put together a team of competent people at the white house to go through the stuff where R&D has already spent resources before going off on the media with this silly shit?

It goes back to my earlier post, there's a million legitimate ways to squeeze money out of public office, why that need to 'innovate'?; there's a million tools at the disposal of the most powerful man in the world, why use a fucking hammer for everything?
    Because hammer is on the Soviet Union flag! He also wants to make Soviet Union great again!

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    There already is a Space division. The Air Force Space Command.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The359 View Post
    There already is a Space division. The Air Force Space Command.
    Imagine how difficult it must be for his aides to know that when he pitches that space force thing.

Ok, in Roger Stone's case (the man who allegedly worked with Julian Assange to dump the russian-gathered Clinton emails during the campaign) there's three key people who know how Stone might have helped the russians help the Trump campaign. Randy Credico, a radio personality who was the link to both Assange and to Guccifer 2.0 (the russian intelligence officer[s]); there's also Andrew Miller, who has lost his case against being subpoenad by Mueller, and Kristin Davis, the 'Manhattan Madam', who is set to appear before a grand jury soon.

Does anybody know what's the deal with these last two?
    Last edited by FaultyMario; August 10th, 2018 at 08:20 AM.
    acket.