Page 1329 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 3298291229127913191327132813291330133113391379142918292329 ... LastLast
Results 13,281 to 13,290 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Ross Perot has died at age 89.

I liked him a lot and voted for him for President in 1992. He seemed to have a lot of good ideas at the time and played the "Washington outsider" card well. I still have a Perot For President button in my box of miscellaneous crap, right next to the Nixon/Agnew button I once bought at a flea market to pin to the passenger sun visor of my 1971 Volkswagen.

I wonder what a truly self-made billionaire businessman like Perot could have done as President. I'd like to think he would have shut up and listened to his advisors a little more often than the current occupant of the white house.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Remembering back to the kompramat that early on Putin seemed to have on Trump and we thought it was something that didn't sound that bad, just some wild prostitute stuff maybe.....BUT if Epstein is involved....oh man, now it all makes more sense.
    Probably is prostitute related, underage prostitute related. If it is true I would love to see any Trump try and defend that.

Administrator
    Well, Trump did defend Acosta, the guy who was one of the prosecutors that cut him a deal with a very lenient sentence when he was tried in Florida and is now Trump's labor secretary, so there's at least that.

It’s also interesting to see Bill Clinton claiming that he did not know anything about sex with minors. Well, it all depends on what your definition of know is...

Anyway, in retrospect, I think Perot would make a great president. If not, then at least we’d probably be able to avoid Trump because we had been burned by a billionaire before? Perot is just dorky. Not really sure if he’s presidential enough? But surely he’ll be able to do much better than Trump.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    You're saying a dead guy would do better than Trump? I agree

The 9th Circuit just refused to block the Title X gag rule.

So thank you, every single one of you that refused to vote for Hillary Clinton.

And it means you can say goodbye to anything remotely progressive that could be passed in the chambers in the future, simply by taking it to (Trumps) stacked courts. Canceling student debt? Blocked, keep it. Medicare for All. Blocked. Etc.

Well done. Pat yourselves on the back.

Dude, I think it's very funny that you'd just keep on blaming the victims. You're a victim too, try blaming yourself as well?

Actually, democrats said good-bye to the progressive candidate back in 2016, so why care about progressive agendas now? Maybe we can blame Hillary herself for running with excessive baggage?

Seriously, how does one lose to a pussy grabbing asshole?!?!?!? Considering both Trump and Clintons had close ties with Jeff Epstein, makes me wonder does it really matter which one wins the WH?

Anyway, election 2016's over. Get over it. Can we move forward and quit dwelling on the past?
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; July 11th, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

Maybe you didn't see the part where i mentioned how the past (the last election) is going to keep fucking with the future (through Trumps stacked courts. Some of these judges are in their thirties/ forties. So, conservatively the next thirty years of legal fuckery!) Thats going to be hard to do as anything remotely progressive gets rolled back in the courts. Same with some civil liberties.

So, again I say, congratulations; pat yourself on the back!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    The 9th Circuit just refused to block the Title X gag rule. So thank you, every single one of you that refused to vote for Hillary Clinton.

But, HER emails!
    acket.