Page 2173 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1173167320732123216321712172217321742175218322232273 ... LastLast
Results 21,721 to 21,730 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Here's the tweet with Hillary stating that Trump's election could result in him appointing 4 supreme court justices, and the progressives all saying she's using scare tactics.

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/s...nZmKEANBg&s=19

But her emails, am I right?

And none of these fuckers would ever admit they were bamboozled.
    Last edited by neanderthal; July 11th, 2022 at 07:05 PM.

That scary tweet from Hillary was from 2015!!!

I thought it’s Neanderthal who kept on crying over spilt milk. Why are those people still whining about Hillary who didn’t even nominate any justices?

Anyway, dems or progressives, we need to stop living in the past. How do we move forward from here and now after we win the midterm. Are we going to keep up the in fighting and using various stupid tactics… or are we actually going to build things back better?

I long said the Republicans were coming for social security.

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/sta...0j5CyBbow&s=19

Thanks to high inflation, social security checks will probably rise very rapidly as well! That will probably put additional strain on government's budget. So it's understandable that they want to cut it or 'reform' it. However, surely they don't want to publicize it and risk pissing off the seniors.

You know it is kinda interesting that minimum wage is not tied to inflation, but social security is. That probably means older people have more power than younger lower wage earners.

Republicans can feel free to do whatever else they need to do to help ensure dems will win the midterm.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I long said the Republicans were coming for social security.
    I first heard about Roth IRAs*, I thought, nah, that'll never work. Some future congress will tax Roth withdrawals, even though the initial earnings were already taxed. I didn't think it would be the Republicans specifically, just the government in general back then.

*Roth IRA = workers contribute after-tax dollars from their paychecks to an Individual Retirement Account and then can start withdrawing their money after age 59 1/2 tax-free.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Here's the tweet with Hillary stating that Trump's election could result in him appointing 4 supreme court justices, and the progressives all saying she's using scare tactics.

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/s...nZmKEANBg&s=19

But her emails, am I right?

And none of these fuckers would ever admit they were bamboozled.
    That “progressive” stopped posting in January of 2021, hm

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    That “progressive” stopped posting in January of 2021, hm
    <strokes chin conspiriatorally> Hmmm indeed. Legions and legions of them.

I do truly hope we get a more clear look at the significant amount of destabilization efforts implemented in the US and UK over the last decade or so some day

The amount of bad faith arguments out there just doesn’t seem natural

I be just chilling and lolling at Billi and stuff.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    destabilization efforts implemented in the US and UK over the last decade or so

“That’s not the way Donald Trump does things. It’s rambling from one half-vast idea to another plan that falls through and another comes up.”

His host, Jake Tapper, said: “One doesn’t have to be brilliant to attempt a coup.”

Bolton said: “I disagree with that, as somebody who has helped plan coups d’etat, not here, but you know, other places. It takes a lot of work and that’s not what [Trump] did. It was just stumbling around from one idea to another.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; July 15th, 2022 at 07:11 AM.
    acket.