Page 996 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699499599699799810061046109614961996 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    my wild guess: Trump is running out of friends, allies, whatever he wants to call them...and he's desperately lonely. Dems come in and play the game by praising him in order to get on his good side, and get some things accomplished

So Trump is trying to talk to Democrats about tax reform. I hope they say "One rule Donnie boy no talk without you releasing your taxes first."

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Oh i'm fucking looking, and I hope the democrats, and especially our esteemed former FBI director are too. The horses mouth, the horses ear, the horses ass, the horses droppings, the flies flitting in and out of the nostrils, the air it exhales etc etc etc.

That orange cunt (apologies to all cunts for painting you with the same brush!!!) needs to be behind bars.

Best post ever.

Yeah, you're right. We should definitely hold up legislation to fund the government and protect immigrants until the prez turns over his info. Fuck those people. They can definitely wait.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Yeah, you're right. We should definitely hold up legislation to fund the government and protect immigrants until the prez turns over his info. Fuck those people. They can definitely wait.
    I'm not on board with that. But that is something the Republicans would do. Witness the entirety of Obama's Presidency; fucking craven cunts! Apologies to all cunts to be painted with the same brush.

I'm just saying NO to any Trumpian tax reform PERIOD until he releases his taxes.

Personalities and parties aside, tax reform is useless with out SPENDING reform.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Personalities and parties aside, tax reform is useless with out SPENDING reform.
    Spending reform is useless without cutting the military budget, which he did the opposite off. More money for DARPA, less on fucking shit they already have and don't want.

Did anybody else the curious sound wave thing being done to diplomats in Cuba? More research on that fucking shit. No blacks as test subjects. KTHXBYE

So Donnie doubled down on his "on both sides" comments, and did anyone notice the diminished outrage? This ids what he does. He normalises what is immoral behaviour.

He's a fucking cunt (apologies to cunts, I love cunts) and so are his supporters!