Page 1424 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 4249241324137414141422142314241425142614341474152419242424 ... LastLast
Results 14,231 to 14,240 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    WTF does that mean?
    My guess was a punny "True dat, True dat, Cam".

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    But I have to wonder what the point of it all really is, if everyone and their mother already knows the senate will 100% acquit Trump no matter what. Why waste so much time and money? You’ve already lived with Trump and his antics for three years, what’s another year? Let the voters decide next November instead of an impeachment that will clearly fall short of the desired removal from office.
    I think part of it was just to get a lot of testimony into the public record that otherwise may never see the light of day, presumably in the hopes that it'll convince some people who might be on the fence that Trump is more guilty of crimes than they had originally thought. On the other hand, it reminds me of a tweet I saw yesterday that went something like "For the past 10 years, Democrats have been clinging to the rulebook repeatedly muttering 'But, a dog can't play basketball!' while the dog keeps dunking on them over and over again."

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post

No, probably a stuttering that's true though, true though...

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    His crimes have to brought to light. The vote already told us who is basically co- conspiring, by failing to uphold their duty.
    And if the senators don't vote to impeach him, they can ousted in the same election you mention.

I hope November 2020 is a bloodbath for Republicans.
    Hopefully something good and tangible comes out of it.

I think part of it was just to get a lot of testimony into the public record that otherwise may never see the light of day, presumably in the hopes that it'll convince some people who might be on the fence that Trump is more guilty of crimes than they had originally thought. On the other hand, it reminds me of a tweet I saw yesterday that went something like "For the past 10 years, Democrats have been clinging to the rulebook repeatedly muttering 'But, a dog can't play basketball!' while the dog keeps dunking on them over and over again."
    That makes sense. Playing the long game. If it backfires then Trump will win in a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    WTF does that mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post

No, probably a stuttering that's true though, true though...

Trudeau Trudeau = true true.

Just something fun I do with my cousins when we talk in person, and text. But when we say it we're using Indian accents. So it would be "Troo-doo". Hard T, rolled R and hard D. Indian accent because it's the funniest one on the planet. (I can say that...if you say it, it's racist!)

OK, that gag went over my head, I guess.

Anyway, I only wish an impeachment hearing could start for W, Obama and Trump for their 18 years at Afghanistan.

Seriously, which average american gives a fuck about Ukraine and Hunter Biden?

Why are we spending gazillion dollars over 18 years while achieving absolutely nothing other than enriching the 'establishment'?

That washington post report (https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...ial-documents/) made me want to vote for Tulsi, but of course Bernie or Andrew will do too.

Candidates who needs corporate money can just kiss my ass! I don't care which party you're in.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Matt Bevin: Foreshadowing what's to come if DJT is re-elected.

Fuck Bevin, fuck Trump, fuck the GOP.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    Matt Bevin: Foreshadowing what's to come if DJT is re-elected.

Fuck Bevin, fuck Trump, fuck the GOP.
    That whole thing is fucking bonkers. You'd think that the GOP would be mad in that Bevin is likely lining his own pockets while hammering a few nails in the GOP's coffin there, but I think the GOP are better at estimating the average voter's attention span than the rest of us.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Indian accent because it's the funniest one on the planet. (I can say that...if you say it, it's racist!)
    I dunno, man - all my Norwegian relatives have this sing-songy way of saying everything that makes me sound like Eeyore when I try to talk to them. The Swedish Chef is only a minor exaggeration.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; December 13th, 2019 at 03:35 PM.

That whole thing is fucking bonkers. You'd think that the GOP would be mad in that Bevin is likely lining his own pockets while hammering a few nails in the GOP's coffin there, but I think the GOP are better at estimating the average voter's attention span than the rest of us.
    At least according to Fox News, both GOP and the dems called for probe of his pardons. So I’m assuming average republicans are not okay with what he did...