Page 1622 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 6221122152215721612162016211622162316241632167217222122 ... LastLast
Results 16,211 to 16,220 of 24878

Thread: Politics

Yeah, I was going to echo that same sentiment but I figured Neanderthal would never listen to a dickhead like me anyways...

Seriously, regardless of where you stand, there’s no need to feel too badly about negative BS. Sure, if I really did something wrong, I’ll try to take criticisms constructively, but if they become truly vicious, we have to learn to mentally block it somehow.

Lastly, if there’s something we need to criticize about Sanders, sure, let’s bring those on the table. There’s really no need to blame sanders because of Bernie bros. I’m not voting for them bros.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    I don't follow the people who were saying such, but I follow people who were quoting those who did to highlight just how nasty some of these progressives leftists are.

Here's the post where she announced she has COVID. Some of the shit stains responded directly to it. You'll have to scroll past a lot of positive responses; shes a popular gal.

Mind you, she is for single payer, which is another form of M4A. But these troglodytes don't know the difference and don't care.
    You're the type of person who if you get 99 people telling you you look handsome, and 1 person telling you you look like a cave troll, you'll only hear the latter and say "everyone thinks I'm ugly".

Trump threatening to shut down social media because his feelings were hurt when Twitter flagged his tweets. So absurd.

Can he even do that?

Just sign his executive orders!

Boom. Social medias will magically disappear! Yeah!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Trump threatening to shut down social media because his feelings were hurt when Twitter flagged his tweets. So absurd.

Can he even do that?
    He can't. As much as he and his followers are yelling that his first amendment rights are being violated by a private company adding a link to his tweet, it would be an actual violation of the first amendment for the state to dictate what a private company can or cannot display on their platform.

Not to mention that he couldn't, you know, tweet.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    He can't. As much as he and his followers are yelling that his first amendment rights are being violated by a private company adding a link to his tweet, it would be an actual violation of the first amendment for the state to dictate what a private company can or cannot display on their platform.
    That'd be so funny, that'd he'd be booted for breaching the TOS he agreed with when he signed up and, like Mr. Porter said, then he wouldn't be able to tweet.

:LOL:
    acket.

Administrator
    I can almost guarantee two things:

• The executive order will be worded something like "I order the Department of Justice to take a very strong and tough look at social media companies to determine if they are illegally suppressing political speech" which essentially means nothing, and
    • He will brag about it on the very social media he claims is censoring him.

Yep, that's our president!

BTW, unlike the stupid presidential tweets, this is the kind of thought provoking tweet I like to see:
    https://twitter.com/BerniceKing/stat...627650/photo/1

Two different kinds of bending the knee... which ever one makes you angry will determine whether if you're a conservative or a liberal I guess.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 27th, 2020 at 03:31 PM.

Couldn't find "All Lives Matter" trending the last few months, when 100000 people died of COVID, but after police kill 2 black people, and another gets lynched (basically,) suddenly it's trending on twitter?!?

If all lives mattered this wouldn't come up only when black people get killed.