Page 1889 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 8891389178918391879188718881889189018911899193919892389 ... LastLast
Results 18,881 to 18,890 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Beau on Bernie taking off the gloves. Go Bernie.

The do nothing Sanders will finally do something you appreciate?

Hope all the dems will like Bernie enough to support him on this...

Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Uh, no!

Better education, less isolation, more social contact, less commercial agents intervening in the arts and in digital friends networks.
    No man!

These people are sick in the head and seriously diseased. More social contact means more opportunity to spread/receive more lies and propaganda. Lock them up!

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Ice picks worked a treat about 100 years ago.

That would definitely work today too!

Y'all realise that Ruth Nader Ginsburg only died in September.

It seems so distant becaus we've been through fucking hell in the time since she passed thanks to fucking Trump and fucking McConnell.

Fuck Republicans!

Enough fucking around, let’s move forward!

Administrator
    It's been a month and two days since a suicide bomber took out a fair chunk of a city block in the downtown area of a major American city, and it's been so crazy since then we stopped talking about it weeks ago.

I think that's a tough thing to report...

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/ne...-lizard-people

Do we really want to publish all of his crazy writings in their entirety and give him some notoriety? Or should we not do it... but then end up encouraging other conspiracy theories?

Was he really just a crazy man without any motives or is the government suppressing information for some reason?

In this day and age, anything is possible.

Personally, it appears this guy knows what he's doing. As crazy as he supposedly is, he knows to not waste his properties and gave them away to whoever he thought he could trust. He also made sure he bombed himself without anybody around his RV. Typical crazy suicide bombers are not that considerate and give warnings to those around him. The guy obviously planned this carefully. Hard to believe that he had no motives.

Our government is either incompetent at solving crimes or deliberately trying to hide something. IMHO.

I've been thinking about the past recently...

As far as I could remember, Bill Clinton was the earliest dem president in my personal memory. I liked the guy. Time was pretty good while he was in office... it was cool to have a cool saxophone playing president! Unfortunately he fucked things up a bit with Monica...

That gave an idiot born again Christian a shot at the office... because he's supposedly more moral than slick willy. However, W really sucked. Prior to becoming Christian myself, I really hated the guy... The guy was truly an idiot. However, besides the bad things that he did, bad shit also happened on his watch that may not necessarily be his fault on a personal level... 9/11 and the financial crisis... so W left office leaving behind a huge mess...

Then a progressive cool looking president comes to the rescue! Once again another dem president came in that made me proud to be an American again! Obama never made any obvious errors as Bill Clinton; however, I really thought Obama squandered his opportunity. He appeared to be more progressive when campaigning against Hillary, but his policies are not that progressive at all. I really didn't liked him shutting Snowden up, killing Bin Laden in the middle of the night and never truly reformed Wall St. He really should've just let Hillary be president. Anyway, we could blame a lot of the lack of accomplishments on the obstructionist republicans..., but regardless of who we blame, the world has shifted to become more and more nationalistic... US influences around the world was a bipartisan effort.

That paved the way for Trump. Another supposedly born again Christian who just got baptized before entering office... and this baby Christian was way more idiotic than W! W was awesome in comparison!!!

Anyway, it really looked like the system is oscillating way and way more out of control at each election cycle...

So basically I'm hoping Biden will end up breaking the cycle or at least damp things down? So that we won't end up with someone even more idiotic than W and Trump? At least he is not as cool as Clinton nor Obama... so maybe that's a good start?

MANA! Make America Normal Again!

Of course I still wish we have MAP! Make America Progressive!
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 27th, 2021 at 09:32 AM.