Page 1065 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 65565965101510551063106410651066106710751115116515652065 ... LastLast
Results 10,641 to 10,650 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    I'm sure Hillary is loaded as well, but wasn't a good early show of Obama's maneuvering was when he helped her cut her first presidential bid short when she was still running just to get donations to get her campaign purse even when it was evident her chances were nil?

That's something I don't understand about the money in politics systems you yanks are using; Why let politicians get everything done with OPP?
    acket.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That's the exact problem: Money.

Limit campaigns to $2M and 6 weeks. no PACs, and get rid of fucking lobbying (NRA, Oil, Pharma, etc).

The way it is now, I'm surprised they don't just make a bill allowing corporations to pull train cars right up to the mint and load new money straight into it.

It's ridiculous as shit

Trump referred to Haiti and African countries as ‘shithole’ nations

Every day is a new low. I'm expecting the next GOP proposal to be, "we're bringing back slavery."

Administrator
    Also of note, I'm not sure how he thinks immigration works, but it's not like you just order up some Norwegians to be delivered. We don't have lots of Norwegian immigrants because most Norwegians are perfectly happy to stay in Norway.

Between The Wall, DACA, TPS, and #shitholegate, it's really fucking clear that he doesn't want brown/black people here.

But yeah, "There's no difference between them" right? Or even "Hillary is worse..." or some other tripe.

Seriously, Trump voters can fuck right off. All the way off.

And people were wondering why I refuse to let that shit go: I, black, immigrant, African, get to live with the repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Between The Wall, DACA, TPS, and #shitholegate, it's really fucking clear that he doesn't want brown/black people here.
    If you are a rich brown/black person potentially able to enrich him, I'm pretty sure he will love you.

I still believe our financial inequality is a bigger problem than our racial inequality.

Think about it, would you want to be poor white or rich black?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Think about it, would you want to be poor white or rich black?
    Funny you should ask that, there's a really good Op-Ed in the NY Times about this very subject.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...ion-columnists

Spoiler Alert: Trump would rather be poor and white.

Administrator
    Courtesy of my brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Funny you should ask that, there's a really good Op-Ed in the NY Times about this very subject.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/11/o...ion-columnists

Spoiler Alert: Trump would rather be poor and white.
    Maybe I have a reading comprehension problem, but somehow I don't agree with your interpretation of Trump would rather be a poor white man.

Listen, stop fixing yourselves on our idiot president for a minute..., I am asking whether if YOU'd rather be a rich black dude or a poor white dude in America.

Yes, on the same economic level, for sure white wins, racism for sure exist. However, my belief is that the gap between the rich and poor presents a bigger problem in America.