Page 1071 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 71571971102110611069107010711072107310811121117115712071 ... LastLast
Results 10,701 to 10,710 of 24728

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    and Benghazi and Uranium One.

...and the emails.

Emails.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    In fairness - and I'm not trying to be flippant here - you'd have other messes and you'd still be mad.
    Yes.
    And I think even Bernie would have some mess.
    No really good answers, but definitely some bad ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    So... Do you also agree that western democracy needs some sort of reform?

I also honestly voted for the good of my country. I still believe Hillarys no good for all of our future. She is not the type who'd put her country before herself.
    Democracy is a good concept, but it doesn’t always work.
    People will often vote for what is best for themselves rather than the more selfless what is best for the group.
    Even then they will often vote for what they personally want for themselves even if the alternative doesn’t cost them much (thinking poll on gay marriage in Oz)
    It’s not perfect, but it’s the best we have.

You can't expect people to be selfless. You also shouldn't blame them for being selfish. If you cannot accept these 2 conditions, the democracy is probably not for you? Anyway, these are not the reasons why I want it reformed.

I'm mostly concerned by the people being brainwashed into just 2 extreme ideologies and end up wanting to destroy each other rather than working together. As for the rest who couldn't care less about the 2 competing ideologies just quit participating the democratic process.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."MLKJr

American people's hatred/indifference for each other will doom us soon if we don't change our ways.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 15th, 2018 at 10:58 AM.

I'd still take Bernie. He seems to be the only one working for the people, instead of being beholden to outside donors.

Every time I hear people talking about the parties being the same I think of this, and how it seems more relevant with each passing day.

FB_IMG_1509870758545.jpg

Yup. They both have marks against them.

I love when my stats come with emoji's.

Legit!!!

My kinda stat!

Anyway, for sure we all know which party is more politically correct and less evil. Don't need any stats to prove that both parties are definitely not the same.

The main problem is that both parties are only focused on beating the other side rather than working together to solve real problem.

Take poverty for example. Stats clearly show the red deplorable retard conservative states with the highest poverty rates.

However, if factoring in cost of living for each state, the mighty California is actually the state with the highest poverty rate!
    http://www.politifact.com/california...overty-rate-w/

Imagine if we as a nation is entirely blue just like California... with only minority deplorables and with Hillary in office and with the best democrats controlling the best congress ever! The gap between rich and the poor would still be staggering and continue out of control.

Unless CA democrats are just doing something wrong? My guess is that liberal ideology, even without conservatives in the way, just isn't the solution for our state/nation?

Of course, I'm not suggesting conservative ideology will save us either.

Point is that both parties are the "same" at missing the mark at directing this nation toward a better future.

We've gotta learn to work together... and pick the best out of each ideologies and formulate real solutions to real problems rather than just focusing on winning the next election.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 15th, 2018 at 12:49 PM.