Page 1367 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 3678671267131713571365136613671368136913771417146718672367 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders gets a job at Fox News, in case ANYONE really thought it wouldn't happen. Absolutely disgusting. She shamelessly lied every time she gave a press conference. I know a lot of people don't like Sean Spicer and want to boycott Dancing with the Stars, and I'm totally with that, however I always got the feeling he was just following orders. That doesn't make him a good person, but I do feel like he got railroaded.

OTOH, Sarah seems to relish the absolutely insane shit she said.

Administrator
    Got some context on his weird tweet about the "politically correct" auto companies. I guess California has a voluntary efficiency standard that's less strict than it had but more strict than what the federal government wants to put in place. Honda, Volkswagen, BMW, and Ford have all agreed to the standard, and from what I gather essentially every automaker has come out against the federal government's standard.

No idea where he's getting the idea that greater fuel efficiency is a safety sacrifice, but at least now we know why he's getting all mad at Ford and, to a lesser extent, GM.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Sarah Huckabee Sanders gets a job at Fox News, in case ANYONE really thought it wouldn't happen. Absolutely disgusting. She shamelessly lied every time she gave a press conference. I know a lot of people don't like Sean Spicer and want to boycott Dancing with the Stars, and I'm totally with that, however I always got the feeling he was just following orders. That doesn't make him a good person, but I do feel like he got railroaded.

OTOH, Sarah seems to relish the absolutely insane shit she said.
    That's great news! Congratulations to her! If it all works out well, hopefully FOX news will also sign ex-president Trump come 2021 to be part of the same team! We all should be happy about that!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    why wait? Trump should start tomorrow....he's so enamored with Fox News, he can resign and do that instead!

Anyway, I'm hoping for the reason that she switched job is because she's trying to jump off of a sinking ship.

The captain perhaps hadn't realize that the ship is sinking or perhaps just waiting until the last moment when it's completely submerged... Otherwise he probably would've signed on too.

The scary part is that dems might not be able to nominate a person to defeat this sinking ship. Very anxious to see how the next debate will turn out... ideally, we want the American voters to sink that Trump ship.

Administrator
    NY Daily News is having a good time.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping for the reason that she switched job is because she's trying to jump off of a sinking ship.

The captain perhaps hadn't realize that the ship is sinking or perhaps just waiting until the last moment when it's completely submerged... Otherwise he probably would've signed on too.

The scary part is that dems might not be able to nominate a person to defeat this sinking ship. Very anxious to see how the next debate will turn out... ideally, we want the American voters to sink that Trump ship.

"we want the American voters to sink that Trump ship..."

Remind us again who you voted for last time around. If I recall correctly, and I could be wrong, (i'm getting senile in my dotage, and I did have a serious concussion 6 months ago,) you and your ilk didn't vote for the candidate who could have beaten Trump in the electoral race. Something something worse than Trump, something something Benghazi, something something can't be trusted, something war monger, her emails something something.

Like I said, my mind is a little fuzzy

Like I said, I ain’t gonna debate here no mo’ Mo.

Let’s try to look forward and hopefully we can send the Republicans our thoughts and prayers along with none of our votes.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; August 22nd, 2019 at 06:15 PM.

Come on - no talk about buying Greenland and then the snub of Denmark??
    I thought that was a new high in diplomatic relations.
    Maybe he should of started by offering a swap of Greenland for Montana.

Administrator
    I think that thing was both so on-brand with Trump and so dopey that it just almost wasn't worth mentioning.