Page 817 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 31771776780781581681781881982786791713171817 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Here, let me elaborate why I'm sad...

It's perfectly understandable to want to fuck Jesus as unbelievers, otherwise he wouldn't be crucified in the 1st place.

The saddest part to me is that 'believers' are using this amazing loving act of God as their middle finger toward unbelievers.

How many true followers of Jesus do we have in this nation?

This leads me to believe that it'll be very difficult to see America becoming great ever again anytime soon... Sigh...
    Eh...I think part of what makes this country great is that we have so many different people of so many different backgrounds and ideals that don't necessarily all agree. It often brings out the worst in all of us, but it also brings out the best in all of us, too. I don't much care for the people using the crucifix as a bludgeon, but I'm really happy that I'm in a country where they can do that, where someone can give them the finger for it, and we all still get to go home without serious injury or worse.

Speaking of, how many people saying "Make America Great Again" are the same ones that used to say "Love it or leave it"?

Conservatives are funny because they want fucking choices... Such as healthcare, vaccines... They don't want government mandating things telling them what to do, except this.

Liberals are funny because up until fetus/babies are born, separated from mommy, they just don't exist. It's okay to just mutilate or slaughter them. It's her body, she can do whatever she wants. However, once the baby is officially born, don't you even dare verbally discipline them using the slightest harsh words... Because that'd be child abuse! If you dare even touch the kid, I'll call the government to crack down on your ass! You don't know how to properly raise your kid, obviously government does!

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Eh...I think part of what makes this country great is that we have so many different people of so many different backgrounds and ideals that don't necessarily all agree. It often brings out the worst in all of us, but it also brings out the best in all of us, too. I don't much care for the people using the crucifix as a bludgeon, but I'm really happy that I'm in a country where they can do that, where someone can give them the finger for it, and we all still get to go home without serious injury or worse.

Speaking of, how many people saying "Make America Great Again" are the same ones that used to say "Love it or leave it"?
    As stated in my previous post, I think both sides are pathetic. The so called Jesus side is worse.

Our nation is now getting more and more extreme and polarizing... We're only bringing out the worst in each other... At least with slm's pics, I can't see anything good...

Love it or leave it.
    I'm moving if so and so is elected...
    Fuck off you assholes who disagree with me...

Sad state we're in...

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I never hear any pro-choice people discussing the science portion behind pregnancy and when it's considered "life" in a scientific basis, I wonder why? It seems the pro-lifers (I'm in the middle, I can understand both sides of the argument) are claiming that anytime from 0-9 months is considered "life" which I think is not in the bible and a bit silly.

As an ardent pro choicer AND Christian I can sum up my feelings thus; if the embryo could survive outside the womb without life debilitating complications for the rest of their earthly life, then i'm quite fine with calling it (surely there is a better term for "it" that that?!? One that isn't loaded like "baby," or too clinical like or zygote and embryo?) a life/ baby et al.

Until then I have few reservations.

Conservatives are funny because they want fucking choices... Such as healthcare, vaccines... They don't want government mandating things telling them what to do, except this.

Liberals are funny because up until fetus/babies are born, separated from mommy, they just don't exist. It's okay to just mutilate or slaughter them. It's her body, she can do whatever she wants. However, once the baby is officially born, don't you even dare verbally discipline them using the slightest harsh words... Because that'd be child abuse! If you dare even touch the kid, I'll call the government to crack down on your ass! You don't know how to properly raise your kid, obviously government does!

Go figure.
    You clearly don't know liberals. Or conservatives. Based on this post.

This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by G'day Mate View Post
    The Christmas before last I knew five people who were pregnant, and of those only two of the babies (one of them being Jonah) survived. The first to go had no heartbeat, which was sad, but the other two had to be aborted.

One of these was a case where the mother contracted CMV for the first time in the early stages of pregnancy, which is basically disasterous for a fetus. The child would have been born deaf, blind and severely mentally retarded and probably only survived a few years.

The other had spina bifida, but that information was being withheld from the mother as she lives with her husband in a Muslim country. The mother knew something wasn't right so she got herself checked out while in Australia over Christmas and, sure enough,

I don't understand why people would insist on bringing such children into the world. These are burdens that can easily break up marriages and ruin the lives of everyone involved. As far as I know, both women are trying to get pregnant again now. You can bet this would not be the case had they not had access to abortions - they'd instead be dealing with children that science is keeping alive as long as possible.

Fuck that pompous woman and her cross.
    When I encounter ardent pro lifers I usually ask them how many children have they adopted. That shuts them up real quick.

When I encounter religious pro lifers I fuck them up by quoting the Bible to them.
    "Whatsoever you have done to the least of these, surely you have done it unto me."
    "Judge not lest ye be judged, for with the same measure that thou maketh your judgement shall you be judged." etc

Liberals are funny because up until fetus/babies are born, separated from mommy, they just don't exist. It's okay to just mutilate or slaughter them. It's her body, she can do whatever she wants.
    I thought it was worth quoting this stuff just to troll the guys who have blocked Billi's posts. Also because I'm lost for words.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    I thought it was worth quoting this stuff just to troll the guys who have blocked Billi's posts. Also because I'm lost for words.
    Sort of like half of the stuff Trump Inc. says.... you can't even make stuff like this up.
    Last edited by Fogelhund; February 12th, 2017 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Pay attention to the lady on the left side. Who claps like that?!?
    She learned to clap playing "Patty Cake"?

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Not trying to troll anyone. You need to find words to explain to me how does one become either an 'ardent' pro-lifer or a pro-choicer.

If you can't, then I believe I've made my case.