Page 1228 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 2287281128117812181226122712281229123012381278132817282228 ... LastLast
Results 12,271 to 12,280 of 24733

Thread: Politics

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Billi, if you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about, it's probably best to not just guess. It occured under Reagan, after much US involvement in Honduras in the 60s and 70s.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Wow, those refugees started their trek decades ago? And then US never messed with Honduras again?

Let me google about that:
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0092652d7a138

I think then secretary clinton was involved...

Anyway, so which ever admin did it, all blue and red states need to accept these refugees then...

So Andrew Gillum conceded on election night the race for FL Governor, but now the count is getting down to the threshold for a mandatory recount. So if you concede, can you take it back if the votes come up otherwise?

I imagine so, why else spend taxpayer money on a recount?

Administrator
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Wow, those refugees started their trek decades ago? And then US never messed with Honduras again?

So, as you've watched over a good 17 years the effect that 9/11 has had on our nation, and the slow changes brought about by media empires and social media, what part of that made you think "if what happened in Honduras didn't happen instantaneously, then there's no way these things could be related?"

Are you sure that's what I was trying to say?

You guys seems very sure that poor Hondurans only suffer when republicans are in charge, huh?

Then secretary Clinton is obviously an angel who can do no wrong?

Look, can we all agree that US government, regardless of blue or red or during which time frame, fucked them over and we should be responsible for these refugees' lives?

Jim could've easily used that reasoning to show that what's going on isn't an 'invasion', that we actually owe it to them to help! But he didn't do any of that... just having a war of words with the president and refusing to shut up when asked to... and now he's banned by the admin just like any other troll on internet forum.

Administrator
    I don't think anyone is ever sure what you're trying to say, yourself included.

Can you also answer my other questions?

Or you are just playing the same game Jim's playing? Not really seeking any real meaningful discussions from the person you're talking to, but only intend to make that person look bad?

Anyway, at least you're not a journalist, so I understand why you do that. However, I thought it was kinda stupid for a journalist to do that with the president.

Going back to my original point, poor jobs on both sides.

You see billi, asking the president why he is calling refugees an invasion is a meaningful discussion or can at least lead to a meaningful discussion.

It is utterly nuts the lengths you will go to to defend him. I just do not get how invested you are in protecting and reinforcing the existing power structures when you made such a big point out of how you didn't like either party. How did you vote for jill stein when you're evidently so deeply conservative?
    -Formerly Stabulator

I’m only deeply conservative relative to you guys. True conservative probably see me as deeply liberal.

I voted for neither and criticized both sides, yet you see me as a trump supporter... desire to maintain current power structure... yeah, good observation.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; November 8th, 2018 at 05:21 PM.