Page 1463 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 4639631363141314531461146214631464146514731513156319632463 ... LastLast
Results 14,621 to 14,630 of 24779

Thread: Politics

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    The best I'm hoping for is the decades of hamberders, fries and 12 daily diet cokes to take its expected course...and soon

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    I do think this will look bad for the GOP
    You'd think, right. But, their voters don't care.
    And *they* were outraged by the use of the word deplorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Man, you'd think, but I remember Reagan being called the Teflon president and he had nothing on this guy.
    He was a real amateur by comparison. Trump makes Bush seem presidential.

The best I'm hoping for is the decades of hamberders, fries and 12 daily diet cokes to take its expected course...and soon
    I don't think Pence is any better. He's a religious bigot. With him (and Trump) there go gay protections, hate crime laws, abortions, etc etc etc.

The fact that Republican voters want evidence/witnesses/fair trial, but Republican Senators largely want to dismiss, really says it all about our Representative system. We are not represented at all by who we vote in. Fuck 'em.

I fully expect a Trump kid to be POTUS after Trump's next term.

When this clown leaves the white house eventually, what will the comedians do?

Our government sure is inefficient. Why do they need to reinvent the wheel after each impeachment? Rules good enough for Bill Clinton not good enough for Trump? I don't get it. Besides our bozo president, I can't believe how clown-like our senators and lawyers are. Maybe we're just a nation of clowns. Or maybe our government is just a reality TV circus. Maybe we should ban TV. Go listen to the radio or read a book! Not facebook, real book! We should ban social media while we're at it...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; January 22nd, 2020 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I fully expect a Trump kid to be POTUS after Trump's next term.
    I saw a better one a few days ago, but this will do:

Christ. It's amazing that the "real Americans" right wing are enthusiastically wishing for a monarchy. Conservatives should be against this "family business" more than anyone, imo.

Well if it Crooked Hillary being succeeded by Crooked Chelsea who would be succeeded by her husband Mr. Crooked Chelsea, then yes, their knickers would be in the proverbial twist, old chap.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    yeah, remember we nearly had a Bush-Clinton-Bush-Clinton era if Obama hadn't risen to the ranks in 2008, and who knows where we'd be after that