Page 1580 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 5801080148015301570157815791580158115821590163016802080 ... LastLast
Results 15,791 to 15,800 of 24733

Thread: Politics

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Don't forget selling $10s of millions in masks to other countries to make a buck, while it was a growing concern here, and they didn't start ramping up production until a few weeks ago. Fuck Trump.

Also, I use American flag condoms, for fucking freedom.

In a 5-4 vote, the Supreme Court sides with Republicans to block an extension to Wisconsin's absentee voting in the election tomorrow.

We said the courts are at stake, but people chose to ignore that and vote 3rd party or something else. Her emails were a bridge too far.

Still can't say what was in those emails.

Make it make sense.
    The same Berners saying "believe Tara Reade" were telling us not to believe what Liz Warren said transpired in her meeting with Bernie.

I guess I'm a different kind of berner.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Make it make sense.
    The same Berners saying "believe Tara Reade" were telling us not to believe what Liz Warren said transpired in her meeting with Bernie.
    So you think that is the same thing as rape. Good to know.

Bernie initially wanted Warren to run back in 2016. She chose not to, so he did. Hillary also won the popular vote. So there's no real reason to believe Bernie believes a woman cannot win. Warren was either lying or perhaps mixed up her memories or misinterpreted what Bernie said.

Biden is a touchy feely kinda guy, so accusations of unwanted touching is way more believable... a lot of women also came forward. There were also some women who defended his touches... it was just different times. However, if Biden really were a sexual predator who'd finger penetrate a woman against her will, I seriously doubt he could only do that once... and never does it again when he gain more and more political power later on. (See Bill Clinton) I can't say for sure Reade is lying, but without more evidence or women coming out, it's just less believable.

I won't blindly support Bernie, nor will I blindly support the me too movement. If something cannot be evidence based, please make it more believable.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; April 7th, 2020 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikadyn View Post
    So you think that is the same thing as rape. Good to know.
    Quote me where I said it is.

We are in the midst of a pandemic. The GOP wants to hold elections anyway. Black people are doing at disproportionally higher rates from corona virus. Milwaukee has the highest population of black people in the state.

They went from 180 polling stations to just five.

Yeah, Sanders is out. Hope Neanderthal is happier now?

However, it almost doesn’t matter now. Democrats’ desire for normalcy will be denied anyways...

For the party establishment who believed they can’t afford this or that... well, they’ll likely spend even more on healthcare, pay higher wages to get workers to work and cut carbon emissions along the way... and I wonder universities will be able to continue to charge such high tuitions teaching online courses?

We’re having a ‘revolution’ whether we like it or not. Just hope we’ll re-emerge out of this better than before...

Anyway Bernie, although it might look like you ran 2 times for nothing, thanks anyway!

Maybe he can try accomplishing something in the next four years before running a fruitless campaign again.