Page 2078 of 2478 FirstFirst ... 1078157819782028206820762077207820792080208821282178 ... LastLast
Results 20,771 to 20,780 of 24776

Thread: Politics

Glad we at least agree on Snowden!

Anyway, whatever they’re doing at Wuhan, we’d probably never know. Maybe they were really advancing science or somebody, whether man or Mother Nature, has something more sinister in mind. I guess the research is really paying off. We developed vaccines so quickly! Yeah!

The other thing is Fauci’s controlling the narrative. We just don’t know what happened, even amongst experts themselves. However, Fauci orchestrated a single narrative. Lab leak is just impossible or highly improbable… one has to be crazy to believe Covid didn’t come from nature!

Just like the mask thing, since we don’t really know the truth, there’s no need to eliminate other theories or other nonN95 masks… and then later on ask people to at least put on cloth masks!?!?

Anyway, any kind of investigation would simply be for show at this point. Even if the Chinese and/or US governments were found culpable for doing dangerous research, who dares become the next Snowden? It’d be easier to believe God did all this.

Administrator
    10 members of the Oath Keepers, including the head of the group, have been indicted for seditious conspiracy. 8 others for other charges.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leade...conspiracy-and

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...5ja4lLbcA&s=19

I wonder why Donald screwed up the plan by telling them all to go home.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    OMG, they'd planned an amphibious assault!
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    10 members of the Oath Keepers, including the head of the group, have been indicted for seditious conspiracy. 8 others for other charges.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/leade...conspiracy-and

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...5ja4lLbcA&s=19
    No mention of Jon Schaffer... he was suppose to be a member and had info which I gather was part of his plea deal.

What surprises me (but shouldn't!) was the bit about have teams outside the capital area ready to bring in weapons if it got that far. Wow - that was serious rebellion stuff, not just a protest gone wild.

I specifically remember I was in the middle of refinancing my home during late Dec and early Jan... and my loan agent and I were pondering whether to lock our rates before the possible insurrection or after. She warned me about the upcoming insurrection and she needed me to make the decision on my own because there's no way to predict how the rates will change if insurrection really does happen... I figured the rates probably won't drop any lower. How bad can things go, right? It's not like fed will lower the rates to negative territory...

Anyway, point is my loan agent was more aware of what's about to happen and more prepared than the Capitol Police. We were not expecting just a 'protest' for sure. It's not surprising to me at all that they were serious about the insurrection and wish to reinstall Trump back in power. A lot of crazy Christians even believe God will miraculously raise Trump up because some 'prophets' had prophesied in the name of the Lord.. It was a fairly open secret. One has to live under a rock to be unaware of the upcoming threat. Capitol police has the means to fight off the crowd, but the folks at the top decided to hold back gears and manpower and not to treat the insurrectionists as typical black lives for some reason. I really would like to know what caused Trump to call off the plan. Dictatorship was within reach. Something significant must've happened for Trump to not put up a fight.

Administrator
    I think one thing interesting that may come out of all this is finding out where in the chain of information things fell apart so that the top brass didn't see this coming. There was an article I posted a while back about how some agents were starting to sound alarm bells, as one of the links above shows they were basically plotting this out in the open, but it sounds like they would eventually hit someone in the hierarchy who would doubt there was a problem and the information would just stop there.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Part of it is probably the "nah, that can't happen HERE" mentality

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Part of it is probably the "nah, that can't happen HERE" mentality
    You're probably right. While I knew the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were going to get up to something, I figured it'd mostly be brawling in the streets and clashes with police at the capitol. I did not think they'd be organized enough to overwhelm the police that quickly and how far they'd take it.

I'm not sure if that level of organization was right out on the open, but the sentiments and people volunteering to be part of some sort of violence sure was.

My guess when it comes to Schaffer is that he's already pleaded guilty to what they had on him, and he probably did help the investigation to keep from being charged with something more.