Page 1116 of 2474 FirstFirst ... 1166161016106611061114111511161117111811261166121616162116 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,160 of 24733

Thread: Politics

I don't believe there are any rules around number of clients for attorney client privilege. But I could be wrong.

But Trump is certainly wrong about what constitutes attorney client privilege. As Comey iterated, he acts like a Mob boss and IMO a mob boss in the movies especially.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I mean, it's not like there's any possible problem with the information between Trump and Cohen right? I mean, no possibility of incriminating evidence, so why should he worry? lol

Yes, an attorney can have only one client and maintain privilege. That's not unusual or unethical. If the attorney is doing work for Trump that is pure business and not legal related then the privilege is lost (well, never existed) for those business documents. You can't hide information simply by calling it attorney work product. It's not the relationship between Cohen and Trump that matters, really. It's the nature of each individual document. You can check out the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct Rule 1.6: Confidentiality of Information, particularly the comments on the rule, if you want more specific information about how that is determined. https://www.americanbar.org/groups/p...formation.html

The way this raid works is also standard and well documented. The team that is doing the raiding is not the same team that would be bringing suit against Trump and his lawyer. They bring in legal professionals that are not affiliated with the case; this team comes in and takes the documents and determines what is privileged attorney work product. If it is privileged, it gets returned and is not turned over to the prosecutor. If it's not, it can be used as evidence in this action.

So Cohen's other client is Hannity.

Yep, it's ALL starting to make sense

Ode to Sean Hannity
    by John Cleese

Aping urbanity
    Oozing with vanity
    Plump as a manatee
    Faking humanity
    Journalistic calamity
    Intellectual inanity
    Fox Noise insanity
    You’re a profanity
    Hannity

in other news, something that's been suspected for a long time

Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report: 'Is curing patients a sustainable business model?'

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/gold...ess-model.html

Spotted in my YouTube suggested channels. What does this thumbnail say to you and what does it say about Fox News?

FoxThumb.jpg

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Exactly...

I don't think I get it ... they have a boner for Trump (and much more so than they did for W), is that it?